Destined To Be: Izuku x Ochak...

De LD13950

Quirkless AU- Izuku Midoriya, 18 years old and about to attend UA University, the top academy for only the br... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: Old Doors, New Opportunities
Chapter 2: Meeting Her
Chapter 3: I'll Take It!
Chapter 4: Moving In
Chapter 5: First Day Of A New Life- Part 1
Chapter 6: First Day Of A New Life- Part 2
Thank You All For 1K+ Reads!
Chapter 7: First Day Of A New Life- Part 3
Chapter 9: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 1
Chapter 10: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 3
New Book Announcement
Chapter 12: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 4
Chapter 13: Preparing For The Experience Of A Lifetime
Chapter 14: Ochako's First Night Out
Chapter 15: Himiko's Hyperbolic Happiness
Chapter 16: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head
Chapter 17: Eri's Mischievous Mission
Chapter 18: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 1
Chapter 19: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 2
Chapter 20: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 3
Chapter 21: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 4
Chapter 22: A Final Night of Fun- Part 5
Chapter 23: A Morning At The Midoriya Manor
Chapter 24: The Unimaginable UA University Experience
Chapter 25: UA's Student System
Chapter 26: Reunions And New Faces
Chapter 27: Eri's Exclusion?!
Chapter 28: Ochako's Birthday?
Chapter 29: The Guest List
Chapter 30: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 1
Chapter 31: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 2
Chapter 32: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 3
Chapter 33: Aftermath & Preparation
Author's Note.
Chapter 34: New Experiences
Chapter 35: Sparking A Competitive And Romantic Fire
Chapter 36: Sunset Of The Heart
Chapter 37: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 38: Coming Out Swinging
Chapter 39: Ochako and Izuku's Green Eyes
Chapter 40: Fun and Games
Chapter 41: A Lesson In Disguise
Chapter 42: Changes
Chapter 43: Unexpected Expectations
Chapter 44: One Step At a Time
Chapter 45: Pulling Strings
Chapter 46: A Balancing Act

Chapter 8: A Morning With Mitsuki

953 38 28
De LD13950

A/N: Hi guys! Hope you all had a great Christmas! Now hopefully this is out on time, but I've been so busy with family that this is probably gonna be out late, but after the year we've had, can you blame me? Just want to say thanks for all the support on this book so far, it really does mean a lot, and here's to hoping for even more uploads in 2021!

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Eri was in a state of pure bliss. A split second ago she realised that she was awake, but was still comfortable, cozy, and sleepy enough to ignore that and be in a faux purgatory state between being in a deep sleep and being awake, a nirvana of rest and relaxation. Her body was cold, but her bedsheets and blanket layered their warmth over her. Her hair surrounded her, being laid out in a perfect arc over her pillow, which sunk down like a marshmallow, in tandem with her mattress that supported her spine perfectly.

She was as comfortable as a person could be, which is why when her door creaked open she didn't notice it, oblivious as to what was coming next. Unbeknownst to her, Mitsuki was in her room, with a cymbal from Katsuki's drum set as well a drumstick. Hanging it from a string, she was careful not to touch it, as if she did the sound wouldn't be as loud. 

Pulling her arm back, she angled the drumstick back, wanting to hit the cymbal with the biggest amount of force she could. Swinging her arm forward as hard as she could, she drove the drumstick at the cymbal, flicking her wrist right before it made contact, the increased thrust vector resulting from this making an even louder sound.

(A/N: I love being a nerd, it makes imagining these scenes a lot better.)

"*CRASH!!!* HEY ERI!! WAKE UP YOU LAZY SON OF A-" Mitsuki yelled, her instincts of waking Katsuki up taking over her until someone interrupted her.

"You wanna rephrase that, Aunt Mitsuki" Izuku said, with a bone-chilling voice, taking over the entire room. Eri smiled smugly on the outside but was terrified internally, Mitsuki stopped shouting immediately and was completely petrified, a rare sight, especially considering how angry she usually was. And Ochako, who was standing next to him almost ruined her only pair of pajamas, well the bottoms that is. 

However, Mitsuki was the first to break out of her state of pure fear, with a look of pride filling her face. "Hmph, not bad Izuku. At least you can stand up for others. You on the other hand," Mitsuki said, looking down at Eri, who was still sitting up in her bed, "I'll let it slide because you just woke up, but next time you better go for the throat." she continued, hating to see weakness in any of her children, and that title extended to the Midoriya siblings.

"Like you did any better than me" Eri grumbled, still sleepy.

"As fun as it would be to watch you two argue, I don't want Aunt Mitsuki to go to jail for child murder. Eri get dressed, you can shower later, Aunt Mitsuki bought some clothes for you too."

"Really? You're the best Aunt Mitsuki!" Eri replied, jumping out of bed and subsequently running downstairs.

(A/N: Eri getting woken up from a really nice sleep won't be a recurring theme in this story, so long as it doesn't keep happening to me. Seriously I need to pick a better alarm.)

"Notice how she didn't even address the fact that you said that she would lose to Mitsuki. I guess cockiness runs in the family" Ochako addressed, looking to Izuku with a smug grin on her face.

"It's not cockiness if you can back it up." Izuku retorted, with an equally smug grin.

"Well, well, well, things are getting heated in two ways now" Mitsuki said mischievously, with a devilish look on her face.

"Sh-shut up!" Izuku replied, going red in the face, with Ochako looking away due to sheer awkwardness.

"All I'm saying is that now there's two different types of tension." Mitsuki carried on, with no regard as to the implications of what she was saying. This time even Izuku couldn't respond.

"Wow, the great Izuku Midoriya, speechless. I never thought I'd see the day. You two better get downstairs before the tea gets cold." Mitsuki points out, with Ochako being the first one to leave, Izuku sighing in relief due to this. As Mitsuki walked past him, she smiled, with Izuku smiling back, silently thanking her for teaching him to how to win over any situation. The two of them walked downstairs, with Eri already eating a bowl of cereal, and Ochako finishing off her tea.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Eri asked, putting her spoon back into the bowl.

"Nothing!" Ochako replied, with considerable haste, adding to Eri's suspicion. Realising this, Ochako, once again with haste, got up and put her mug in the sink, rinsing it out with a bit of water.

"Don't worry about it Eri, Aunt Mitsuki was just being as childish as you for a bit." Izuku said, also finishing his tea.

"Hey, I'm not childish!" Eri and Mitsuki said in unison.

Izuku just looked at them, before responding, "Clearly." He too got up and finished his tea.

"Well now that I've finally had my daily dose of caffeine, Uraraka dear, do you want to try on some of the clothes that I brought for you?" Mitsuki asked, her tone much calmer now.

"Sure, but I doubt I'd be able to keep all of this. You really should give this to charity." Ochako replied, trying to be as humble as possible.

"Well let's see what you like first. And Eri there's a separate bag for you, although those clothes are really old, so I doubt you'd like them" Mitsuki said, getting up and putting her mug in the sink.

"I'll see, thanks again, Aunt Mitsuki." Eri said, finishing her bowl of cereal, before commenting again.

"So what did you guys do yesterday?" Mitsuki asked, sitting down on the sofa next to Izuku.

"We went to the pier, then to the shopping district and we finished off at the mall. It was a pretty fun day all things considered." Izuku answered.

"Nice. It's a good thing I came here today, Eri looked like she was asleep for 16 hours." Mitsuki replied, chuckling.

"Yeah, she was really tired. How was the building pitch? Did it go well?" Izuku asked.

"Well Masaru landed an incredible opportunity this time, he had to design a new building for the Mizuho Financial Group, they want another branch in Hokkaido. And I think it went well, they seemed to like it, but you know what it's like with the traditional, old companies, they always take forever to make a decision. The lunch at the building though, that was incredible." Mitsuki explained, reminiscing.

(A/N: Forget researching Japanese brands, researching Japanese banks, their economic philosophies and their branch locations is a different level.)

"Well, I'm sure our lunch of fried chicken, fries and milkshake was just as good." Izuku replied.

"Fair enough. Looks like they're back." Mitsuki pointed out, looking at the stairs, only to see Ochako and Eri coming down.

"These are so nice! Thanks so much, Mitsuki!" Ochako exclaimed, looking at down at herself, seeing her navy blue tracksuit bottoms, then looking at the sleeves of her dark red hoodie.

"It looks good on you! I used to wear that a lot when I had the day off work and Katsuki was at school." Mitsuki commented, noting Ochako's fashion sense. "What do you think Eri? You like the stuff I brought for you?" Mitsuku asked.

"It's nice, although you were right when you say it's old. I'll still keep some of it and wear it around the house." Eri responded.

"Well that's good. How much do you think you'll keep Uraraka?" Mitsuki asked again.

"I'm not too sure, since all of my old clothes from back home should be coming soon, but my new room has a much bigger wardrobe, so I think I'll take a good amount." Ochako answered, wincing when she mentioned her room, the guilt of knowing it was Inko's still plaguing her.

"Well go and try the rest of them on, there's probably still a lot to go" Mitsuki replied, getting up.

"Where are you going Aunt Mitsuki?" Izuku asked, looking up.

"I'm going to the toilet." Mitsuki answered before going upstairs, following Ochako.

"Can I ask you something, Uraraka?" Mitsuki said, halfway up the stairs.

"What is it Mitsuki?" Ochako responded, turning around, temporarily stopping in her tracks.

"I can tell you feel guilty about taking Inko's room." Mitsuki said, choosing not to beat around the bush.

"So that was her name huh? Well to answer your question, I do. I just feel like i don't deserve it." Ochako explained, her heart weighing heavy.

"Look I get why you feel like that, but considering how well you've managed to get on with those two in a day, I'd say you more than deserve it. You don't need to constantly worry about your self-worth, trust me. If Izuku didn't like you then he'd have thrown you out before he closed the door behind you. The fact that he trusted you enough to tell you about his past should be proof that you deserve it." Mitsuki responded, doing her best to reassure Ochako.

"How do you know that he told me? I was there when he called you and when you arrived this morning." Ochako asked.

"He messaged me last night, asking me whether I was coming and what time, and then as we talked he told me." Mitsuki answered.

"Fair enough. Thanks for that Aunt Mitsuki." Ochako replied, although not before realising her slip up.

"Seems like Izuku and Eri are rubbing off on you. Well from now on that's what you're gonna call me, especially since you're part of the family now" Mitsuki said, chuckling.

"Sure thing." Ochako replied, also chuckling. The two of them then made their way upstairs, with Ochako trying on the rest of the clothes deciding which ones to keep and not keep with a pseudo fashion show, with Mitsuki, Izuku and Eri offering judgment on how good the clothes looked on her. The 4 of them had a great start to the day, to say the least. However all good things must come to an end, and soon enough they all had to pack up anything Ochako didn't want.

"And that's the last of them. Thanks so much for this Aunt Mitsuki." Ochako said, despite the fact that saying 'Aunt Mitsuki' was still slightly unnatural to her.

"It's fine, seriously. God you almost sound like Izuku when you thank me like that." Mitsuki commented, with Izuku simply rolling his eyes in response.

"Well have a good day Aunt Mitsuki. See you soon." Izuku exclaimed, opening the door for her.

"Thanks kiddo, you too!" Mitsuki replied, stepping out of the flat.

"Well that was fun" Eri commented, being the first to go back into the sitting room.

"It sure was. Well I'm gonna go and sort out the clothes I kept in my room." Ochako said, not feeling guilt this time, only seeing the new opportunity.

"Sure thing, we'll call for you if we need you" Izuku replied, locking the door.

"Hey Izuku! I want another Heroes Justice match!" Eri shouted from the sofa, already sitting down with her game face on.

"I think what you mean to say is that you want to lose again." Izuku replied, jogging over to the sofa.

"In your dreams!" Eri replied, before facing the TV again.

Ochako chuckled at the sibling's childlike antics, before going upstairs, excited as to what her destiny would hold for her...

A/N: Oh wow this was REALLY late! Sorry once again, but the sitaution with my family was hectic as hell. Anyways just wanted to end the year with a nice, light hearted chapter. It's a good contrast to the general theme of this year, and on that note, I wish you all a Happy New Years in advance, and here's to hoping the next year will be better. The next chapter is the fated meeting of Izuku's friend group, and it's gonna be a good couple of chapters, so definitely check it out when the time comes.

Now for the last time this year, I hope you all have a good day!

P.S: What do you all think of the new custom logo?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

90.4K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
84.6K 2K 47
***Mature Content*** 18 + readers only Profanity Violence/Abuse Sexual Content Lemons LGBT relationships Y/N = Your Name L/N = Last Name H/L = Hair L...
134K 3.8K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
452 13 1
Ochako has always been a goody-two-shoes ever since she was a little girl. And now, Ochako is eighteen and in the most prestigious university in all...