E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE

Începe de la început

"Are you for real?" He frowned to see a pained expression on the blinde, but couldn't help but to cup his cheeks. 

"Koo.."  Taehyung touched Jungkook's cheek with his palm, staring at the doe eyes in front which were welled up with tears, "I'm sorry for making you go through these Kook, you must be so scared." he pulled him back again for a hug, and Jungkook gladly slided his hands around his neck. 

"Did you find him-" Jimin entered the room, positioning the gun in his hand as he looked at Taehyung and another guy tightly hugging and crying. "Oh..is that him?"

Taehyung didn't reply to him , instead he was busy consoling Jungkook who was completely leaning over him...the younger felt too weak on his knees.

Jimin decided to let them have their moment and His eyes drifted to the other side of the room, when he caught on the guard in the floor, who was crawling in to take his pistol which was right beside him..and tried to aim at the couple.

Jimin quickly pulled the trigger and shot him in the arm.

The man groaned once again in pain.

Jungkook and Taehyung both flinched hearing the sudden gunshot and turned their heads towards Jimin. 

Jimin lowered the gun and kicked the guy then looked back at them, quickly noticing the other male's face hardened in surprise. 

"Oh..um hey, Jungkook, right?" He gave an eye smile, with a little wave.

Jungkook gasped when he skimmed his gaze down noticing Jimin's attire and realised that he was wearing an officer's uniform. 

"T-taehyung?" He hurried his gaze back at the elder. He was afraid...if the police are here then they will also take the blonde..

Taehyung's lips curled a little as Jungkook's hands clutched on his arms protectively, "yes, baby?" 

"Wi-ll they t-take you too?" He frowned deeper, his glossy eyes squinting in fear while Taehyung melted and with certainty wrapped his hands around Jungkook. 

"No..baby no one is taking me away from-you now." He closed his eyes, tuning in to the younger heaving deeply. "Calm down, I'm here now.." 

Jimin was flabbergasted by seeing them and turned around to hear footsteps but relaxed when it was Yoongi who entered the room.

"Jimin where is Tae- oh he is there"

Yoongi briefly glanced at the couple. "Jimin, tell them we need to hurry before they report it."

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, right...Taehyung..we really need to get out now.."

Jungkook once again got defended, positioning himself in front of Taehyung in order to hide the blonde from them,  "wh-where are they taking you?"

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks and wiped Jungkook's smudged cheeks. "Yo-you are going with me too, Doll.." he softly mumbled, caressing the bangs out of his eyes. 

Jungkook furrowed his eyes in confusion and Taehyung thought he was really looking adorable like that.

"Tae.." Yoongi ushered with his voice for which the latter nodded and cleared his throat

"Let's go kook.." saying this he held his hands and Jungkook unknowingly nodded. But he was sure it's Taehyung and he really did come to save him...

Jimin was walking in the front and Yoongi was in the back...

Taehyung was holding onto Jungkook tightly and they were heading towards the exit.

Jungkook still couldn't process what was happening around him, well what he knew that he wasn't alone, hell it still felt like a dream that Taehyung was securely embracing him, as his sharp eye darted around the hallway by which they were walking.