you grab for the towel you prepared before and work on drying your body/hair. not long you hear your a 'ding!' from your phone. soon after multiple dings followed one another. you wondered who that could be since you don't have many contacts.

putting on a gray bathrobe, which was hanging on a hook next to the sink, you let your towel lay on your damp hair as you reach for your phone.

unlocking it you tap on the app icon and see the following messages displayed:

tenko :/

y/n.

come to the bar.
read 1:02 am

you slightly raise your brow, a bit shocked. you didn't expect any messages, especially not from your brother. it has been so long since you guys talked face-to-face.

deciding to not leave him on read you answer your short-tempernd brother.

tenko :/

y/n.

come to the bar.
read 1:02 am

sure.

but not now.
i just finished a mission.

i'll come by in the morning.

fine, be here by 7.

btw why so sudden?

it's urgent.

okay, i'm only coming on such a short notice cuz ur my sibling.

i appreciate it.

yea yea no problem.
read 1:05

with that being your last message, you turn off your phone. it sure was a long time ago since you've spoken with your brother and you didn't really want to get used to it now.

you dried off your phone, that had some water droplets on it. leaving the bathroom after. you walked to your bedroom to take a get a bit of sleep until your meeting.

the moment you were close to your bed, you let yourself fall on top of it and soon after your blanket covered half of you. still in your bathrobe you drift to a comfortable sleep, you had a little smile on your face, displaying your pure joy to just have the chance to rest.

///

6:30 AM. the ride on the train was silent. there weren't many. almost no one actually. only a woman who had dark eyebags under her eyes, but had a neat suit on and a man who's face looked the complete opposite, but his clothes a formel set. both of them would probably attend work.

"damn, they look bouchée for work and i look like i got my clothes from the military.", after you checked them out you direct your gaze at the design of the train. a reddish-brown designed floor with blue seats and colorful dots attached to them.

"ayo this shit looks like germany."

the train was rather fast considering that you arrived in 10 minutes.

///

you were walking down black steps which had slight cracks in them. you stopped in front of a brown door and take a deep breath in.

you get ready to knock the code you've exchanged beforehand. the first three were rather fast, you waited for a second and knocked two times again.

not long after, you heard some shuffling and mumbling on the other side. you were soon eye-to-eye with a familiar purple figure, dressed in an elegant suit.

you couldn't help but smile a bit. looking into his eyes, that are kind of squinted, you could assume he was returning the smile.

 looking into his eyes, that are kind of squinted, you could assume he was returning the smile

edited.

haven't proof read!!

point out mistakes and
don't forget to vote.