Y/n: this is not a thing this beautiful piece of Machinery is part of the family her name is Baby she's a 1967 Chevy Impala it was originally bought by my grandfather John Winchester it was then passed down to my father Dean Winchester who passed it down to his brother Sam Winchester who then gave it to his son Dean Winchester who then gave it to me his cousin Y/n Winchester!!!

Ryuko: wow that is one nice car!

Y/n: it's not just a car it's part of the family and she is to be treated with respect and treated with the utmost care!

Ryuko: you really love that car don't you?

Y/n: it's my grandfather's car and my father's car they loved it as much as I do and they are the ones who taught me how to care for it and love it so yes I do love this car but it is also a symbol of everything the Winchesters have been through in our long history!

Ryuko: I got to say she's one hell of a ride.

Y/n: so what are you waiting for get in!

Ryuko: hell yeah I got shotgun!

Ryuko immediately slid across the hood of the car and jumped in through the passenger window like one of The Dukes of Hazzard.

Ryuko: Oh Yeah this is one hell of a ride!

Y/n: I've been told she's a babe magnet.

Y/n: I remember one time someone called Baby a pussy wagon I couldn't tell if he meant like a chick magnet or if he was calling this car a bitch either way I punched him in the throat.

Ryuko: either way he got a punch in the throat.

Y/n: you should be honored because you're about to learn a very important family rule about riding in the Impala.

Ryuko: and what would that be?

Y/n: driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole!

Y/n immediately picks up a mixtape and puts it into the cassette player.

Y/n: drop your blocks and grab your socks cuz we're going on a road trip first stop Kobe!!!

Y/n immediately stepped on the gas and with the power of 425 horses they gunned it down the highway and within less than an hour they had arrived at their first stop which was none other than Kobe home of the first stop on the Tri City Schools raid trip currently the city was burning from the fire emerged Y/n Winchester and Ryuko Matoi both riding in a 1967 Chevy Impala otherwise known as baby Ryuko was leaning out of the passenger side window with her scissor blade held at the ready when the car landed It right on Gamagori sending him flying backwards into a building Ryuko proceeded to collect all the pieces of Senketsu she cut the pieces off with her scissor blade grab them and place them into her guitar case where she once stored her scissor blade.

Ira: Damn you Matoi and Winchester!!!!

Ryuko: don't mind us just getting Senketsu back!!!

Y/n: by the way any damage your body did to the car I'll make sure to send you the repair bill!

With that said Y/n gunned the engine again and they made their way down the road straight to Kyoto currently the academy Nonon was attacking had collapsed and Fallen but that didn't matter to Y/n and Ryuko the two of them riding in baby emerged from the smoke Y/n immediately jerked the wheel and started doing donuts in the center of the destroyed Academy Ryuko proceeded to collect the pieces of her uniform.