MP-443 Grach with an extended magazine and a silencer

Your melee weapon called Royal Longsword.

________________________________________________________________________________

Your history:

You joined the Soviet military when you were 17. The old world where you lived is an alternative world in which the Soviet Union didn't collapsed. The year of this world is 2023. One country (your decision) decided to attack the Soviet Union to gain very much land from it. But many countries decided to help the country (your decision which countries give their help the aggressor) which attacked the Soviet Union. But the Soviet Union has also allies like Germany, Poland and Japan who give their help to the Soviet Union against the aggressor. Anyways, you always wanted to be a soldier like your father. He was a very famous general until he was killed by an assassination. You swore that you will avenge your father's death. After your training, you were sent to Leningrad. There you encountered the enemy's soldier and the battle of Leningrad started. After three days of battling the enemy, you were sent with some other soldiers to scout an enemy territorry. With your luck, you were seperated from your team mates by an sniper. You tried to find a safe place from the sniper until you found a worm hole which sucked you in. You thought that you would die but life had something else in mind. When you opened your eyes, you were now inanother world called Teyvat. You also found your future companions with which you travel through Teyvat.

Your companions:

Paimon alias your emergency food