15

3rd POV

Naruto stood nervously outside of the ninja academy. He wanted to see Iruka-sensei again. Naruto considered him his second father, with Jiraiya being his grandfather. Gulping Naruto walked into the Academy. He walked straight to Iruka's classroom. Naruto could hear the class in session so he decided to prank Iruka-sensei. Naruto Transformed into the leaf ninja that always told Iruka if Naruto pranked someone.

In the Transformation, Naruto barged into the room surprising everybody.

"Sir! It's Naruto again! He put itching powder in the Chunin vests again!" The "Ninja" Yelled. Iruka went frantic for a second before he stopped looking at the fake Ninja. Iruka quickly pulled out a kunai. This made his whole class scared. Very up incoming for future ninja.

"Who are you!" Iruka demanded. Naruto Chuckled, which scared the whole class shit less.

"I never could get past you could I Iruka-sensei?" Naruto asked as he let the transformation go. Iruka stood there for a second in shock. Iruka dropped his kunai as he slowly stepped towards Naruto. Trying to see if he was real.

He was.

Iruka realized he was, thats when tears slipped down his face as he ran at Naruto enveloping him into a hug.

"Naruto! You don't leave me again got it!" Iruka said through hysterics. The class smiled as they saw the same guy from the picture on Iruka's desk in front of them. That was the Naruto they had heard so much about. He was used as examples a lot and they kind of looked up to Naruto from all the stories. 

"Never again." Naruto whispered from the spot he and Iruka ended up. Iruka's legs gave out once he had reached Naruto that they were now hugging on the floor. 

They hugged for a few minutes before Naruto and Iruka finally got up. Looking around Naruto decided something the minute he looked at the class. Grinning Naruto looked at Iruka with a look, that Iruka recognized. The look ment something very good could happen or something really bad.

"I'll see you after school Iruka-sensei! I have to go ask Baa-chan something!!!"Naruto was grinning like a maniac as he sped out of the academy and to rhe Hokages tower.

"Just when he agreed he wouldn't leave again." Iruka sighed as he looked at his class sheepishly. Let's just say it took a lot of time to calm them down and answer questions.

At the Hokages Tower, Naruto entered through the window. Scaring Tsunade while he was at it. In the room was konohamaru's team.

"Baa-chan!! I want to mentor two people!!" Naruto announced excitedly. Tsunade expected this to happen so she just pulled out some forms and handed them to Naruto.

"Who do you have in mind?" Tsunade asked. As Naruto grinned

"I would like to teach...."

A/N- okay guys thus is really short but I'm working on a really awesome chapter for this book and I needed something to bridge that chapter with the rest of the book! I hope you liked it. And I'll try and finish that next chapter as quickly as possible. Sorry for the long wait!

See you later~