"Wait.....brother, maybe you are right! I might finally see my one and only soulmate!" Zenitsu spoke and Kaigaku rolled his eyes.

"I'll be going then. Take care." Kaigaku turned his back and waved a hand to Zenitsu.

"Bye, brother. Take care and see you later." Zenitsu said and waved his right hand.

Zenitsu slowly walked inside the castle and he saw tons of guards looking at him. Again he was nervous.

'Tasty foods, Tasty foods, Tasty foods, Tasty foods.' Zenitsu was repeating those words in his mind like a mantra to keep cool and not lose his confidence. He has to stand firm and walk like a royal would do so that he wouldn't make a disgrace to gramps' name. As he was just one meter away to the person that was collecting the cards, the person spoke.

"Who are you? Why do you have that card? Speak for yourself to enter." The person said curious at Zenitsu since this was Zenitsu's first time coming in the castle.

"U-Um..." Zenitsu took a deep breath. 'You can do this Zenitsu!'

"I am Agatsuma Zenitsu, Kuwajima Jigoro's second son attending the Emperor's 16th Birthday Party on his behalf."

"I-I see, you may now enter sir. Have fun and enjoy the night."

"Thank you, you as well." Zenitsu said and the door in front was slowly opening revealing a lot of people chattering wearing fancy and beautiful dresses and outfits.

"Phew, gramps was right. Maybe it wasn't really bad for me to wear this outfit." Zenitsu said to his self. He was wearing the fancy white outfit that gramps gave to him. The outfit really fits Zenitsu because of his blonde hair and also beautiful face. The outfit was white but the designs were colored in yellow, so does the buttons. Zenitsu's shoes were also white to match his outfit. Zenitsu clipped his hair with the hair pin Kaigaku gave to him on his Birthday.

The pin's shape was a lightning bolt and Zenitsu loved it.

Maybe, no,...... it was surreal for Zenitsu because when the huge door was closed, the people looked at him. And with Zenitsu's heightened hearing, he could hear others whispering that he was like a royal prince. He was handsome. That made Zenitsu blush. It was the first time ever he heard someone said that to him. (more like he was eavesdropping not like he did it on purpose tho)

Thank god that Zenitsu arrived in the castle on time. The party had just started right after Zenitsu walked in. The announcer cleared his throat and that made the whole crowd silent.

"Everyone! I present to you the Emperor of the Sun Kingdom, Kamado Tanjiro." With the announcer's loud voice, Zenitsu could hear the words clearly. He was surprised because the late Emperor's name was Tanjuro and now the new Emperor's was Tanjiro. That means the 'u' was just replaced with 'i'. Zenitsu shook his head. 'Enough of that, I can't wait to see the Emperor's face.'

"With Princess Kamado Nezuko." 'The princess is a Kamado? Then, are they siblings?'

Zenitsu could hear two pairs of footsteps coming closer. And Zenitsu could hear a gentle sound coming from those footsteps. Zenitsu saw the face of the Emperor, and the time for Zenitsu stopped. The Emperor's face was as kind as the heartbeat he heard. The Emperor's face was so charming that Zenitsu would bet all the girls inside this big hall would fall in love with him.

His burgundy hair that covered his forehead and a scar? Yes, that is a scar. His hair that matched his beautiful scarlet eyes made him more elegant, cool and handsome. His black outfit makes him stand out more. His hanafuda earrings makes him look more mature and majestic. Not just that, his smile was so bright just like the sun.