1-the large man

Today was my first day at Hogwarts. I am a sixth year but transferring from Beauxbatons. Luckily, they allowed me to do the sorting hat in private to save me from all the attention. I got sorted into Slytherin.

At night, all the girls gathered around talking about boys and such. They asked me to join, but I politely declined. When I was trying to fall asleep, I overheard them talking about a the hottest guy in school. They described him as tall, brunette, hairy, and has a large cock. I slightly smiled at that comment.

The next day, I roamed the halls, trying to find potions with Snape. I looked down at my map which was no use to me. A giant finger landed on it, which caused me to look up. I saw a large hairy beautiful man standing in front of me. His lips looked so tender like medium rare steak.

"Looking for Snape? Well he's down the hall and to the left," he said.

His voice was like drinking watermelon on a hot day.

"Yeah. Thank you." I quickly walked away, in fear of staring at his dark chocolate eyes for too long.

"wait, I didn't catch your name." he screamed down the hall.

"y/n!" I screamed back, smiling at the fact that he asked for it, even though I forgot to ask him his.

I just knew this was going to be a great first year at Hogwarts.