damn icyhot •6•

The others decided it would be a good idea to leave the mall trip out for today since the incident with Dabi had quite an impact on all of you. You waved goodbye to hawks as he stood there with his hand in his pocket, waving with the other. As you turned away and began walking to the coach, you couldn't help but think he looked a bit down. But, after all, you had just been kidnapped by a villain in the league. You took no notice of it and got on the coach, this time, you sat next to midoriya.

"hey izu, i'm kinda worried about hawks." you murmur, hoping he'll be able to help. "o-oh. um, i'm sure he's fine y/n! he's probably just shaken up, that's all. Sorry, i wasnt expecting you to call me 'izu', thats all." you realised that you hadn't asked him if your new nickanme for him was okay. "oh yeah, i hope its okay, i'm sorry i didn't ask" you looking worried. "oh nono! its fine, y/n! actually, i quite like it..." he laughs as you laugh with him. This was when you realised, you're so lucky to have friends like him. A few months ago, you only dreamt of meeting cool people, especially talented people like him.

As you all arrived back at the dorms, you raced denki back inside to building. When you got inside, you both ended up falling on eachother, denki breathing heavily on top of you. "omg! i'm so sorry denki, lemme just-" you went to get up as he playfully wrestled you back down. "SCORE FOR KAMINARI! I WIN!" he shouts, getting back up and grinning widely. you laugh as he runs over to jiro, who looked very unimpressed.

You opened the fridge, scanning it for the orange juice you wanted, as a strong hand layed itself on your shoulder and grabbed the last carton. You turn around to see not who you were expecting, "as the saying is, i think, you snooze you.. lose!" iida says, smiling, pushing up his glasses. "wow iida, good one. i thought you only needed orange juice when your engines needed fuel?" you questioned. "oh yes, well actually i was getting it for you. i just felt like trying to be a rebel of some sort. sorry if i came across as rude, i don't want to live up to bakugo." he says, shivering at the though. he hands you the carton and you thank him, skipping to upstairs to the dorm rooms.

suddenly you stopped, hearing two deep sounding voices arguing. you run over to see what's going on, to see todoroki and bakugo arguing in the hallway. "YOU DAMN ICYHOT BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOUR ASS!" he lunged forward at todoroki, however he just froze bakugo's feet in place and stepped back. He turned to you, "Hello, y/n" he said, neutrally. "Uh hey shoto, everything okay?" you said, looking at bakugo, hinting. "YOU SAW WHAT DAMN HAPPENED, DAMN HOT N COLD FROZE ME" he shouted, struggling. Suddenly, everyone came running upstairs to see what was happening. They all stopped, to stare at bakugo, who was red as a tomato, because guess what? his limited edition all might trading card fell out his pocket, just as everyone came in. everyone laughed all at once, mocking him. "I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!" he shouted, gritting his teeth. You picked the card up, and stuck it in his hair. "there, now you can carry it wherever you go! PFTT" You giggled, everyone else tried not to laugh.

Spaced out footsteps came up the stairs, everyone instantly knew who it was. "Whatever's going on, stop it. Todoroki, unfreeze him. Bakugo, if I see you starting anymore arguments, I'll exclude you." Aizawa said. Everyone knew he wouldn't really do it, but bakugo listened, just as anyone else would. He stormed to his room and slammed the door shut, his shouting could be heard from a mile away. Aizawa walked away, pulling a caprisun from his pocket, and began drinking it as he walked down the stairs. "Well, mes amours, that was quite a show. Although, I have a show that's much better! Ahem,-" Aoyama came out of no where and began dancing and singing. No one took much notice, infact everyone just walked away. "Nice singing dude" You added, as you turned around to go back to your dorm, along with everyone else. Aoyama smiled and flicked his hair, while looking at the 'camera' "Au revoir!" He says, dancing and walking to his dorm.

To be honest, even I'll never understand him...

|•°𝙘𝙮𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠°•| a MHA X fem reader fan/textficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara