Fragile Camera Lens.

The quiet embalmer watched as admired the photographer from the distance, Joseph was simply cleaning his weapon but the act of him doing so was so mesmerizing to the shorter embalmer. The taller of the two then turned around making eye contact with the other. "Aesop."

He looked up and blinked as he stepped over slowly, he seemed slightly reluctant as he sat beside the photographer. Joseph reached over and pet Aesop's head watched as the other ducked slightly at the sudden touch, "Joseph?"

"Yes?"

"What am I going to do?"

The photographer paused as he looked out at the tall trees and soft sky. Everything seemed so picture perfect. He looked over at Aesop and grinned. "Do not worry, Little Carl." He spoke with a soft tone. He rested his hand against Aesop's cheek and kissed his nose. "My world will always revolve around you, even if the god above no longer exists. Because you will always be my little Carl, my special one. The soft melody I hear every morning and the perfect picture I see every night.." he hummed as he praised the shorter.

"I love you, Aesop Carl."

Aesop held his hand against Joseph's as he closed his eyes.. flick.

Times up, Aesop.

The world disappeared in a flash, as the light nearly blinded the quieter male. He's now the only one there. Aesop looked up at where the photographer once sat, he could feel the tears welling up in his eyes. Aesop pushed himself up. He's dead.

He felt his knees buckle as he fell on his side, he held onto the held hand camera which was gifted to him once he showed interest in the photography Joesph created. When he wanted to bond with the taller. He missed him, he missed him so much. He missed Joesph.

All he had left was this small camera and the small camera world, which cool-down was too long and duration was too short. All he had was in his two arms, kept safe and close. Joesph, oh how he wishes he could feel his warmth once more. The safety he felt inside his warms, instead he got filled with this cold. The cold chilling reality.

I miss you,,

Crack

Is how easy, my last communication method can go.

Crack

Is how easy I can lose all of you.

Crack

Is how easy I could disappoint you.

Crack

Is how easy, I could join you.

The small camera fell from soft hands, the warmth of said hands leaving with it. The soft crack was heard only from a few as gasps were shared when the doors opened.

There, Aesop could once again be with his lover. He was willing to take any risk, even if it was the cause of his own death. Which why he now swung there tied by a rope like a puppet on strings. Only factor, was only his neck was secured.