Christmas Tree Picking

Lydia and her stepfamily went out to pick the perfect Christmas tree. The tree lot was almost an hour away as her dad and stepmom go about the kind of tree they'll choose. Delia wanted to go for a Douglas Fir. For the gothy teen, any tree would do for Christmas. Heck even Beetlejuice's burnt, twine-tied and bug filled mess of a "tree" could work. The winter scenery could work with her photography. She and her e-pal do have photography as their common ground as she recounted the times they shared each other's photographs along with tips and tricks to take good pictures.

"Lydia!" Delia's voice snaps the girl out of her thoughts. "What was that?" She said questionably. "I asked which do you prefer the Douglas Fir or Fraser Fir for our Christmas tree." Lydia shrugs at Delia, "As long as it's a Christmas tree we can bring home." 

Meanwhile in the Netherworld, Beej was looking for a better Christmas tree that isn't a bunch of burnt branches tied with twine and one that won't catch on fire easily and will not be food for Sandworms. Looking all over the place with a chainsaw at the ready, there was no luck for the bio exorcist to find a decent looking tree 'cause screw perfection. He also wondered how Lydia was doing if she has had better luck than he does right now.

At the tree lot, Lydia looked at some Christmas trees, there were some covered in snow and there were others that didn't have much snow on them. She takes a look at some while Deila takes her pick at some of the trees to see if they have the vibe of a perfect Christmas tree let's just hope it won't take all day until snow fall.

"How about this one?" She stands near a modest sized Douglas Fir tree that looks to be the right size and smells amazing. Delia takes a look as Chuck gives it a once-over. "Lydia did you pick this one?" She gives a nod. "I think it looked okay."

"It looks more than okay, this is the perfect Christmas tree." Delia said with happiness.

Beetlejuice on the other hand did manage to find the right tree and got it cut down with the chainsaw got to dragging it back to his place and thought if his BFFFF forever had it easy on her side. Just got to remember to keep it away from any open flames show his babes a much better Christmas tree.