"Verity was telling me that the skiving snack boxes needed to be put on a bigger shelf because-" Fred sentence was immediately cut off as he felt a hand on his knee.

"Because what?" asked George, looking at Fred who was sitting opposite him.

"Because we've got a bigger stock now and they're at a higher demand" Fred struggled to complete his sentence as he felt Adrienne's hand slowly trail upwards and rest on his inner thigh.

"Yea you're right, more people want them, do you think we should try adding another variety of sweets in them or maybe do a discount thing?" George rambled on but Fred paid no attention. Thankfully, Harry interjected by asking George a question, taking his focus off of Fred.

Adrienne casually spooned food into her mouth as her finger lightly touched the now prominent bulge in his pants. She smirked to herself, glad that this was having an effect on him.

"What are you doing?" Fred whispered quietly, a very low moan escaping his lips as she rested her hand on his erection. Seeing how hard just a few touches from her made him caused her to feel slightly turned on as well. She rubbed her thighs together, casually grazing her fingertips over him.

"Eating my food what else does it look like?" Adrienne said, beginning to palm him through his jeans.

Fred leaned back in his chair, clenching his jaw as he tried to suppress his moans.

"You're going to regret this" he muttered under his breath.

Adrienne stopped what she was doing and instead slipped her hand into his trousers, palming him harder over the thin material of his boxers.

Fred bit his lip, going back to eating his food, barely being able to chew it properly as he felt waves of pleasure run up his body. He thought of all the things he wanted to do to her when they got home, making him even harder than before.

"Can I get you anything else?" Olivia asked after walking over to their table. Adrienne immediately removed her hand from his trousers, causing Fred to groan softly, thankfully, no one seemed to notice.

"Nope, we're fine" Adrienne smiled innocently as if she hadn't just been palming Fred under the table.

"Alright then, I'll get the bill ready" said Olivia.

"Uh, Olivia, where's the restroom?" Fred asked, shifting uncomfortably in his seat. Adrienne smirked to herself, taking a sip of water from her glass.

"Right there" she said, pointing towards the direction of the toilets. Fred quickly got up from his seat, rushing towards the bathroom as Adrienne tried her hardest to control her snicker. She had finally done to him what he had done to her, leaving her to her own devices.

"Mate hang on a minute, so the librarian actually walked in on you two?" Harry laughed.

Adrienne looked at Harry and Ginny laughing wildly at a very flushed looking Ron and Hermione.

"No she didn't catch us, I think she heard us though" Ron said.

"I told you to use the damn spell Ronald" Hermione muttered under her breath.

"I did! Maybe it didn't cast properly!"

"Well I told you the library wasn't a good idea!" said Hermione.

"Wait so you told the librarian, 'the books were making the noise, not us'. Is that what you said Ron?" Ginny asked.

"You said that?" Adrienne chuckled.

"I might've said something along those lines" Ron said, lowering his head.

"Brilliant!" Harry laughed causing Hermione to smack him on the head.