Ep 1: Lorelei's Daugther

Hi, I'm_________ a 16 years old girl that lives with her dad, my mom die when I was 5 years old. My mom was a Witch of Saturn, well guardian of that planet and I have her powers. My dad is a little nerdy with the magical creature and stuff like that, especially Wizards and Witches. He is sweet and can get overprotective when he doesn't trust something or someone. He said this person or thing is magical or out of this world and he always gets it right. I think he is magical lol. I used to live in Puerto Rico (or whether the place you live :3). But my dad decides to move to Arcadia because weird and stranger things and stuff out of this world happen there and because mom use to live there (He doesn't know what have been happening in Arcadia, about Aliens, Wizards, and trollhunters). I just care about Aliens and zombies (yes, the writer is a fan of TWD and the Kdrama Train to Busan and E.T and other alien and zombie movies or series that can't remember)

Dad: Sweetheart come on wake up. Remember you got to school and you don't want to be late, do you? *He moves you side to side*

_____: Ugh! Please some 5-minute dad *She groans*

Dad: No! You always say 5 minutes and it takes you more. Now wake up! Or NO cookies (I love cookies but you can change it whatever you like)

_____: I'm Up! *she stands up quickly from her bed*

You head to the bathroom bath and you put this:

Choose 1:

Choose 2:

Choose 3:

Choose 4:

Tell me which one you choose in the comments

_____: I'm ready Dad!!

Dad: Come down to eat your breakfast!

You went down and you see the special breakfast that you like because your mom always did that a waffle with blueberries an extra blueberry's eggs that my mom always did that look like muffins, but dad could never make them look like muffins some boiling eggs too

(Something similar)

The waffles of blueberries with extra blueberries

That's the boiling eggs just complete not cut by the middle

(You might ask why this breakfast I'm 13 even though I almost burn my house for the 4th time I love doing this breakfast please don't ask how I almost burn my house.... now with the reading)

_____: Smell delicious and look delicious

Dad: Obviously because I am the best chef

_____: lol, yes you are dad *smile*

You finish your breakfast earlier than your dad and it was early so you decided to walk you dad let you got but he was a little untrusted about it. You go out to start walking then you see a forest it was pretty then you heard a weird noise. So, because it sounds like and horror movie you went there not caring about if you died or not, you get closer than you see a huge creature like a rock with another creature with 3 eyes on each side which is 6 eyes in total in the shadows.

(obviously, that's Blinky and Argh but you are supposed to meet them now expect...)

You see the big one that remembers you of a creature that your mom has a pic of which you still have you look at it and you see the resembles

You want to go there and ask Argh because in the back of the picture it says the name but what happens if he doesn't know what happens to your man you back up but you break a branch

Arrrgh: Blinky Arrrgh heard something

Blinky: I heard it too, who is there?

You try to run but then a weird creature different from the rocks which are trolls it looks like Nari that magical creature that protects the forest my mom talks about her and her brothers.

Nari: Is that you? Your Lorelei's daughter!

Blinky: Nari, what are you doing here?

???: Nari, why did you run to arcadia? you know is dangerous. What would happen if the Arcane order found you?

Arrrgh: Arrrgh heard well? Lorelei?
.
.
.
.

Well, guys, I hope you like the story I will be publishing the other soon I am writing it apart well in word so I can fix any errors and be sure so it might take more time but that's me making my life harder.