Nesryn muttered, "Heir of Fire, Heir of Brannon, Aelin of the Wildfire...."

Fenrys adding, "Faerie Queen of the West, The Queen Who Was Promised, The Gods killer...."

They didn't stop as Rowan added, "Witch Slayer, Aelin Fire-Bringer, The Queen of Flame and Shadow, Heir of Terrasen."

"And my all time favorite," Aelin said as she waved her hands in the air. "Fire breathing bitch queen."

Everyone was gaping at her.

"How old are you?" Declan asked in shock.

Shit. She has more than all of the inner circle's combine.

Tell me about it.

"24," Aelin said with a smile. "And I think we're missing two or three too. Point is, Lorcan, you should've come up with something better than bitch by now."

"You have had five years," Rowan said smoothly, a smile tugging at his lips.

"And we don't even have to count the number of nights you spent watching Rowan and I sleep," Aelin smirked.

Fenrys, Lysandra and Nesryn all raised an eyebrow at Lorcan.

"They're talking about Rifthold, when I was trying to kill them," Lorcan sighed.

Aelin snorted, as she gave a smug smile to Rowan.

"Told you," Aelin smirked to Rowan, as Rowan rolled his eyes.

"Told him what?" Lysandra asked with curiosity.

Rowan glared at his mate, daring her to tell them what. Aelin just smiled.

"I told him that if Lorcan was going to kill us in our sleep, I might as well look while doing it," Aelin smirked.

This time it was Lorcan who rolled his eyes. "Don't even get me started on your sleeping attire."

Rowan huffed in agreement.

Lysandra seemed very curious now on what they were talking about. "Wasn't Aedion also sleeping in your apartment at the time?" Aelin grinned.

"Yep. He was about as happy with what I wore as Rowan was. And this was way before Rowan confessed his love to me."

Rowan rolled his eyes again and he grumbled, "And Aedion wasn't the one who had to sleep next to you."

Aelin glared at him. "Well it was either that or the couch."

Rowan glared right back at her. "I was fine with the couch."

"And have you complaining about back pain, I don't think so," Aelin said as she stalked over to Rowan.

"You're insufferable," Rowan grumbled as Aelin wrapped her arms around his neck.

Aelin smiled. "Yet here you are," she said before kissing him. Rowan didn't pull away and only wrapped his arms around Aelin's waist.

They seem like the kind of mates that couldn't be separated from each other, for even a day, without going insane, Feyre commented.

Yet, Rowan was kidnapped and tortured only a week ago. No wonder why Aelin nearly killed Tamlin and broke his wrist, Rhys added.

Lysandra cleared her throat and looked at Hunt, who seemed to be faring--pain wise-- much better than earlier.

"I was wondering what you looked like," she mused scanning him head to toe.

Because Hunt's cell had been the last one, so no one had really known what he looked like. They could only talk to each other, but even then they didn't speak much.

"Likewise," Hunt said with a slight smile, studying Lysandra. Lysandra's eyes fell to the tattoo on Hunt's wrist that had a C stamped on it.

"What's the tattoo mean?" Lysandra asked carefully.

Feyre noticed how Lysandra had her own tattoo on her wrist, a snake that seemed to be branded over.

Ruh, Flynn and Decaln all shifted some, but let Hunt answer the questions.

"I was a slave for about 200 years. The C is my mark of freedom," Hunt said smoothly.

A slave. Shit. A slave for 200 years.

Hunt's eyes fell on Lysandra's own brand. "What about yourself?"

Aelin and Rowan had pulled away by now, and were looking at Lysandra carefully. As if they weren't sure if she would answer the questions.

Lysandra's voice remained steady when said, "It's also my mark of freedom." Lysandra's eyes glancing at Aelin.

Hunt looked like he was going to ask more but Aelin said quickly, "In our world, sometimes children would be found and taken to be trained. That's what happened to me when my parents died. Arobynn, my former master, found me and trained me to be an assassin. But it forced me and people like Lysandra into a lift time debt, that we would be forced to pay back."

Children, Feyre whispered. Children.

I know, Feyre, darling. I know.

"And what were you trained for?" Cassian asked Lysandra carefully. Aelin looked at her friend, a silent warning that she didn't have to tell them anything.

Lysandra looked Cassian in the eyes and her voice didn't falter when said, "The bedroom."

Oh my god. Feyre murmured.

Feyre noticed how Fenrys was looking at Lysandra with empathy in his eyes.

You were Maeve's bedroom partner right? Amren had revealed when they first met.

Lysandra and Fenrys were both forced into the bedroom like you were, Feyre murmured to Rhys.

Rhys didn't respond.

Hunt just looked at Lysandra, studying her, as he said, "Bryce is the one who allowed me to become free."

Lysandra locked eyes with him as she said, "Aelin got me free."

Aelin didn't respond and stayed quiet watching the two.

Aelin had freed Lysandra. Bryce doing the same Hunt. Both freed them from a life time of slavery.

Hunt looked at Aelin. Asking her if she would be willingly to tell them how she freed Lysandra.

Aelin just looked at him and said, "I had the money. And Lysandra had risked her life for the rebellion and for me. I couldn't leave her enslaved to that monster."

Lysandra's eyes watered as she simply walked over to Aelin and hugged her.

Aelin hugged her right back, her own eyes watering.

A tear fell down her face as she whispered in Aelin's ear, "Thank you. I don't think I say it enough, but thank you," she murmured quietly, but anyone with Fae hearing could hear it. "I don't think you realize it, but you freed us all." 

--------------------