one

One
Beginnings

Typically, students viewed high school as their moment to have fun while preparing for their future job and courses. But that was not the case for L/N Y/N, she wanted to be a person everyone can look up to. She believed that it was her last years to prove herself.

A school located in Hyogo, Inarizaki High. Just like many schools it was led by the faculty and chosen students that is higher from other students, the Student Council.

" Y/N-chan, Mrs. Nakamura is calling you. " the president of the student council, Hanajima Yuki, said to the girl. In her table, L/N Y/N was doing a pile of paperworks that she thought she required to do as the vice president of the student council.

Frustrated at herself, she ran her fingers on her h/c locks while glancing up to Yuki. The two of them immediately made eye contact before she said, "Can you say that again, Yuki-san? Im so sorry"

Yuki did not fail to notice the drowsiness in her voice, her eyes were also close to closing. He was sure that Y/N was already tired, but was fighting herself to not fall asleep.

He stared at her with worried eyes. The male was starting to worry because he was aware that Y/N tended to over work herself everyday. "Mrs. Nakamura is calling you, she's in the faculty office. Are you fine Y/N-chan?" he asked while leaning on the wall, his hand crossing on his chest.

The two of them were in the room meant just for the Student Council. In it were tables and chairs for each of the members.

The female was already tired, she needed sleep and she knew that. But then again, she definitely did not want Yuki to think that she is not responsible. She was the vice president after all, she was meant to help Yuki. Because of that, she did not even hesitate and nodded.

"I'm gonna go now Yuki-san, thank you!" she said, getting her bag and hanging one of the straps in her shoulder. She also got one of the books she was suppose to study. The president sighed when she exited the room, he immediately seated at Y/N's desk to do the paperworks she left.

A curse left his lips when he realized that the paperwork that the female was doing was not even needed today or this week. " This girl " he chuckled, almost wanting to face palm.

L/N Y/N walked in the hallway, making her way to the faculty office while reading the book she got a while ago. Trying to read and understand every line there was. She needed to make the most of her time to study and do her work.

Students stared as she walked by, the girl was quite famous for being one of the prettiest and smartest girl in school. Despite only being second year, she was already the student council vice president.

She was even described as perfect by a lot of students-She was a living heather.

When other students envied her, she also envied them, for having the time to hang out with their friends. She sighed.

When the girl arrived at the faculty office, she knocked before opening the door. Her eyes immediately landed on Mrs. Nakamura who was one of her subject teacher. The teacher was respectable and she looked up to her.

Walking towards her teacher, she also saw a boy looking at her with a deadpan expression. His eyes not even showing a hint of emotions. Y/N tried to remember who was the boy, he was definitely familiar to her in some way but she couldn't remember who he was.

" Good morning Mrs. Nakamura " she greeted and flashed a genuine smile at the teacher.

Mrs. Nakamura smiled in relief when she saw Y/N in front of her. " Ah L/N, sit down " she said which the female did while wondering what the teacher wanted. She definitely did nothing wrong.

" You see, one of my students has been doing really bad lately, so I would like to ask you if you want to tutor him. " The teacher asked politely.

Not even hesitating, Y/N nodded, agreeing to the offer of the teacher. She wanted extra credits and grades. Afterall, tutoring cant be that hard.