2. The Second Day

Y/n's POV

"What an actual fuck?" I glared at the dude. He had the eyes of a devil behind that square glasses and his blonde bang covering his forehead made him look like a murderer or something.

"What did just you say?" he hissed. I got up to my feet, dusting my skirt off before actually facing the guy.

Wow, he's tall....

"Are you deaf? I said, What. An. Actual. Fuck. Now get out of my way." I said challenging him. I could reach his chin with my height but I still had my glare towards him.

"Hey, hey! What's going on here? It's almost time for class, you two!" a teacher came, separating us.

"Well, I was just leaving." I growled before entering my classroom.

-

Lunchtime rolled around and I only bought a can of coffee from the vending machine since I didn't bring lunch.

I somehow found my way to the rooftop and started to drink the beverage silently while I listened to some music.

My class... was really boring. I just happened to zone out of the classes while humming tunes silently in my mouth. I heard the roof door open and heard a male voice.

"Umm... who are you?" I turned my head to see a really well built guy with a ponytail say softly.

"None of your business, actually." I said coolly before sipping the drink calmly.

"Well, a-actually...this is my spot." he stuttered shyly.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see your name anywhere." I said not even bothering to look at the male.

He stared at me for a whole minute and just gave up before sitting down to have his lunch at the opposite side of me.

"Um... so you into volleyball?" I heard him ask. I finally turned to him and stared.

A couple moments pass by and I finally shrugged with a hum. "What 'bout you big guy? You're pretty tall, you seem like you're into volleyball." I said with a smirk.

He blushed towards my way and quickly looked away, completely flustered.

"Y-yeah, I play..." he said softly.

He's cute... No, WAY cuter than I imagined-

Aaaaand my stomach just embarrassed me in front of someone by growling loudly, completely not satisfied with the amount of food. Heck, I only brought a can of coffee today! Of course my stomach isn't going to be satisfied!

The big guy noticed and turned to me.

Kill me now...

"Um... did you only have coffee for lunch?" he asked.

I sighed nodding, "Yeah, I forgot to prepare myself food today and just bought a coffee from the vending machine." I said pathetically.

"Well, you can have some of my food, if you'd like." he said cheerfully.

I blushed when I saw him offering the half of his sandwich which I accepted completely embarrassed.

"Thanks... I'll pay you back later, I promise." I said as I took a munch of the sandwich. Not gonna lie, this shit was good.

"O-oh! You don't have to!! By the way, I'm Azumane Asahi. Y-You can call me Asahi." the ponytail guy said.

He waited for my introduction which I replied with, "Tachibana Y/n. Nice to meet you, Asahi." I smirked.