⬆️1⬆️

Beginne am Anfang

I was really excited because no one has seen the new me because I spent all summer working on the new me and I also Applied for modeling and I download tiktok because I know my mom and dad are really famous on that app. But once I was done I walked down the stairs and saw that Louis was already ready and he saw me and told me to get in the car because we are going to get food and told me we're taking my car since his was in the shop. 

Me and Louis always had a really good brother sister relationship  I couldn't  ask for a better brother we were both annoying to each other a lot but that is how we are so when something happens to each other we're always there to comfort each other

Me and Louis always had a really good brother sister relationship  I couldn't  ask for a better brother we were both annoying to each other a lot but that is how we are so when something happens to each other we're always there to comfort each other. But forget about that we are going to Dunkin to get my aunts drink there yes my aunt is the Charli d'amelio but we loved her drink we got that and a beagle and I also got one for my bestfriends madi I have a really good friend group but madi was always my number one then there's vinnie who's on the football them we know each other since first grade and always had each others back he was always there to protect me because Louis didn't know about what Blake did to me. But then there's noen the sweetheart a lot of girls liked him but he always had his eyes for one girl but he doesn't tell us who but I'm okay with that and then there's my other friends there the best. But today I also have a Photo shoots I have to go to today.Me and Louis finally arrived at the school and everyone turned around to look at my car because me and Louis always came walking because we didn't want people to know we had money are friends knew of course but no one else once we got out of the car you could see that ever one was surprised to see that Louis walked in with a girl I look kinda the same but I changed a lot all our friends came up to us since my friends new about my glow up but then came louis's friends.

Louis's friends- who's that cutie new to you cuz she's fine 

L: eww that's nasty that's my sister 

LF: oh sorry 

Blake: wait what 

L: yup and is there a problem 

Blake: no 

But then I heard so one call my name and it was vinnie so ran to him and jumped into his arms I had my legs rapped around his waist I forgot to mention that vinnie was the one helping me with the glow up all summer we also became really close but I could see everyone look at us because of how Weird it was to see us together. But then my brother had the audacity to ask a stupid question.

L: wait are you guys dating 

A: it's none of your business if we are or not and I cloud see that Blake was jealous and I didn't care because I was getting over him

A: but no we're not 

V: but were very very good  bestfriends 

Madi: wait your replacing me 

A: no because your my Wife 

V: hey i thought that was me 

A: ohhhh shut up vinnie