The Start

(1st pov *y/n*)

"Honey, wake up, it's time for school," a soothing calm voice said to me. "You don't want to be late do you now y/n?"

"No mom," I answered the voice. I could tell it was my mom because she wakes me up by rubbing my hand or arm. Unlike my dad, that shouts until I'm awake.

"Alright honey, get ready I would go downstairs and make you breakfast," my mom said before leaving my room and closing the door after her.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Today is my first year at UA as a 2nd year. I wasn't able to attend last year due to not passing the writing exam. I passed the entrance exam with 75 villain points and 15 hero points. I came in 2nd place. 3 weeks passed after I did the exam and I received a letter telling me that I didn't make the cut. I wasn't mad because they said that I could try next year, and I did. I came in 1st place with 85 villain points and 3 hero points, and I got a 99% on the writing exam.

I was also happy I didn't make the cut last year, due to all the attacks and shit, I was blessed because last year me would have passed out.

Last year, I was a shy and introverted girl. Always stayed quiet when people were making fun of me, and cared about what people said about her, but that changed.

I'm a bad bitch now. I have a lot of confidence in myself. I also became really cocky, stubborn, and blunt. I'm not afraid to say what's on my mind anymore, and I don't care about the things people say about me.

I also have social media. Last year me would have signed up for it but would have never used it, but this year me is popular. I have (a/n: so y/n is going to have social media. Like TikTok, instagram, and snapchat. y/n and the rest will have social media to so follow @bakugos.whore to see the videos of y/n and the rest of the characters) tiktok, ig, and snap. I became a verified creator on snapchat, and on instagram too. I haven't applied to get the verification check on TikTok because I don't want to. I have around 1.5 million followers in TikTok and 2.5 million followers on Instagram. I get 13 million views on snapchat. Yeah a famous creator....not quite doe.  People knew me as the "famous daughter" due to my parents being famous.

Both my mom, and dad are famous business people. My dad owns a company that helps hero companies get their name on the market. My mom is a famous costume designer. She was the one that designed my costume.  Both are wealthy and they both have really good quirks to become heroes but they choose the life of business. My dad quirk is Manifestation. He can manifest any quirk he wants as long as he pleases, but he has to know how to control it. My mom's quirk is Manipulation. She can manipulate anyone to do anything she wants and the person would do it, almost like brainwashing but she doesn't need the person to talk to manipulate them. Both of them have used their quirks to get themselves to become famous, my mom by controlling famous people she wants, and my dad by doing the same with different quirks.

My quirk is nothing different from both of them. It's like a mix. Manifestation Control. I can manifest any quirk of my desire, and I can control someone too. By controlling someone I mean that, I could make people use their quirk in any way I want....to make it easier I can make people my puppets. Actions they take, how they use their quirk, I can control them. I can Manifest up to 5 different quirks and use them all, and I can control up to 10 people if i'm able to concentrate.

(3rd pov *narrator*)

As y/n stood up from her bed she stretched. She was wearing a loose baggy shirt with some biker shorts that marked beautiful figure.

She was done stretching and she grabbed her phone. She checked it and she had notifications from all of her social media. She unlocked her phone and went to her email. Emails about wanting her as a model, and people wanting her to sponsor brands. She didn't even care to look, and went to TikTok. She went to her comment section in the inbox. "Is she dead?". "What happened to her, she hasn't posted in a week". All of her comments were the same.