BONUS CHAPTER 2!!! ~Smut~

////Sooo at the end of the bonus chapter 1 they said they'd go on a date and this is after that date~\\\\

⚠️: I know u guys already know wut chapter this about but anyways I'll still warn you since this contains a very detailed smut and so if ur uncomfortable with that do not proceed and anywaysss...ENJOYYY!!🤪

"Sho~ mhmm~ h-hold o~n a bit ah~"Katsuki moaned but was cut of by Shoto kissing him passionately and they were making out, they haven't even arrived at the bedroom yet they were already doing it and right not they're impatiently going their way to the bedroom at the same making out, finally they reach their destination and Shoto pushed Katsuki on the bed pinning him down and sliding his tongue inside his mouth while Katsuki let out a muffled moan, Shoto knew this was his omega's way of giving him entrance.

Now their tongues are both in each other's mouth they pulled out for a while when Shoto stripped Katsuki he pulled his pants and boxers with his own and back to kissing him passionately, the smaller male wrapped his arms around the taller one as they continued their heated act. Again they pulled out and gasped for air when Katsuki removed his top leaving him completely naked and Shoto did the same.

And back to their making out session and this time Shoto drifted his attention not only on Katsuki's lips but he started leaving a trail of marks on his neck slowly going down to his perfectly toned abs then his slim waist making sure to not leave any space without a mark on him and finally the place where neither anyone or Katsuki can see that place he filled it with his love making Katsuki moan with pleasure "A-aah~ Yes, right there Sho~ mhmm~" 

After that he now teased the omega's hardened member and licked it giving him a blowj*b with the ash blond boy holding his voice and gripping the sheets "Katsuki don't hold it in~ let me hear you when I give you the pleasure you need~" he said in the most dominant tone he could and as Katsuki who shuddered when he heard this and without warning Shoto inserted a finger his hole making him slip a moan but before it even came out his alpha once again kissed him making a muffled moan.

Slowly Shoto added another finger making him squirm underneath the dual haired boy then another now having 3 fingers on the omega's hole "I-it's fine already p-put it in ah~" Katsuki begged but Shoto wanted him to directly tell him what he wanted so he went on full daddy mode and said "What Katsuki? What do you want me to put in, say it Katsuki~" "Mhmm~ I-I- ah~ I want you Shoto~" Shoto smirked at him and pulled his fingers out and thrusted his hardened c*ck to Katsuki's opening making him moan.

"I-it feels so good Kat~" Shoto moaned as he fasten his pace Katsuki moaning with pleasure as he felt his lover getting bigger that he could feel it on his stomach he then wrapped his arms around Shoto and rested his head on his shoulders as he signaled him to go on a bit faster and so he did with each thrust hitting Katsuki's prostate "Aaaah~" they both moaned as they approach their climax but suddenly Katsuki might have not noticed it but surely Shoto did 'F*ck the cond*m broke!' he thought as he looked at all worriedly at the panting pomeranian.

He thought of how he ought to tell his husband or not but soon Katsuki realized it when they knotted it's because Shoto tried pulling out to c*m but couldn't "W-what's wrong w-why aren't y-you pulling out?" he gasped "Aah...it's knotted Kat..." he tried explaining briefly as the ash blond's eyes widen at the word 'knotted' "Are you mad?" the alpha asked but the omega shook his head and looked at him blushing, embarrassed "Instead of mad I'm just overwhelmed" he mumbled.

When Shoto heard this he couldn't hold back anymore he kissed Katsuki more passionately than ever and left marks all over him again and once the knot loosen he couldn't help but get excited and thrust again to Katsuki filling him up "H-hang on Sho I-I just c-came ah!" Shoto knew this but he just couldn't stop when his cute little omega is underneath him panting with the pleasure his giving "F*ck! I'm sorry I can't hold back anymore~" he growled, lustfully as he looked at Katsuki with feisty eyes which made him shiver.

"I-it's fine y-you can have y-your way with m-me~" the ash blond boy moaned as Shoto fastened his pace again but this time each thrust is going far deeper and harder the omega who's beaming with pleasure hitting his sweet spot every time "C-c*mming~" Katsuki shuddered as he came along with Shoto who did the same but inside him, his hole now dripping wet with his alpha's c*m.

"I won't even doubt if I get pregnant tomorrow" Katsuki joked as they both collapsed in their bed and caught their breath laying on top of each other, naked, sweaty and sticky "Yeah, right but could we do it one more time?" the taller male looked at him with puppy eyes in which makes it impossible to resist, this always made his heart pound and fast since it looks very cute but he knew he had to refuse it since they already did it for 4 straight hours but a part of him also knew that they could go at it for a whole day well...clearly refusing is not an option.

"I'm going to the bath, come if you want to" he said and Shoto pretty much excited and turned on again knew where this is going "How could I refuse? Bathroom s*x is hot~" he teased as he followed Katsuki in the bathroom locking the door "WHA-why would you even it, hearing it makes me want to die!" Katsuki scolded.

"Huh? What do you mean, does the word bathroom s*x bother you?"

"Shut it! Icyhot"

"Wow Icyhot huh? Been ages since you called me that again and now I'm turned on"

"S-SHUT IT YOU PERVERTED BAST*RD!"

"Heh! I reckon that~"

                                                                                       ~End~   

                                                                       ^^^^AFTERWORD^^^^

Yow peeps I just want to thank y'all for reading and voting for this book this is honestly my first time writing fanfics and idk how it goes that's why am really grateful for all of u I mean that🥰 and I will soon be publishing a new book and its not a fanfic but an original and it's also a boyxboy so plsss give it some love too and look forward to and with that this book has finally come to an end again THANK U SO MUCHHHH LOVE Y'ALL❤️❤️

UPDATE AGAIN: So am kind of debating whether I do a spin-off about the Shigadabi in here and so lemme know wut u guys think since I have a slight a idea about wut to do with them but am still thinking whether I should or shouldn't, hmm... what u guys think?? Am accepting requests and suggestions so feel free to use the comments, n e waysss PEACE OUTTT and love y'all✌🤗