"What?"

"Where are you?"

"My house"

"Good stay there" I said then hung up and drove over to his house. Ringing the bell Ashton held the door open shirtless. "What?" He asked with his attitude on a hundred. I smiled then kissed him. "You're cute as hell when you're mad but come on let's go talk" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the living room. We both sat on the couch and you can tell Ashton still had a attitude with me by the look on his face. "Ashton nobody is cheating on you okay?" I said wanting him to understand. "So what's all that shit Tiffany said earlier?" He asked. "I ran into Blair with Rose.... She actually talks to him" I said. And Ashton started laughing. "You still want that nigga?" He asked me. I just stared at him like when did this become a laughing matter ? Anyways. "Cus you could have him" Ashton said getting all serious then walked away. "Nobody wants Blair asswhole!" I yelled but stayed right there on the couch. I took my sneakers off and turned the TV on then ended up falling asleep.

Waking up off Diamonds loud ass laugh, I sucked my teeth and opened my eyes. What is she still doing here ? I sat up on the couch then looked at the TV, she was already watching Bad girls club so I just walked to Ashton's room. I was going to be nice to him but he had all his friends in the room. "What's up ya" I said then left back out of the room. I don't have time for his little sissy fits. I went back downstairs and put on my sneakers then left. And Brianna called me right when I was about to pull off.

"Hey Bri!"

"Hey Jai. I need a favor boo"

"Talk to me"

"Okay gangster but nah can you watch Kapri for me"

"Yeah where you at? I'm in my car so I could go pick her up"

"Home and thanks Jai"

"No problem. I'm on my way". I pulled off heading to Brianna's house. When I got there Kapri was already dressed and packed to go. So Brianna just put her in the back with her car seat. "Jai can you drop me off downtown?" Brianna asked me. "Hop in" I said. "Thank you so much. I got to go shopping for my princess she's growing so damn fast its unbelievable" Brianna said. "That's because she wants me to teach her how to twerk" I laughed. "You would be the one to teach her that shit too!! You and Kiara goofy asses while Giselle teach her how to become a IG model" Brianna said. And we started laughing. "That's sad because that is so us. I can't wait until my Nuni gets bigger" I smiled. "Corey said he's going to cry" Brianna laughed. "Why?!" I laughed. That boy head isn't on straight. "He said because she's going to be as cute as him so he's going to have to fight her whole school" Brianna said. "He's crazy! But she only got his eyes" I laughed at Corey crazy ass. "Don't tell him that. He swear he gave birth to her all by himself" She laughed. We laughed at him. "Anyways how's it going at home?" I asked with my eyes on the road. Brianna sucked her teeth and looked out the window. "I'm fighting with Kaitlyn and my mom almost every night shit is stressful" she complained wiping her eyes. "Awww Bri, don't cry" I said feeling bad for her. "You don't understand, I thought with having Kapri things would be different in a good way. Well I was wrong.... So wrong" Brianna sniffled. I rubbed her back the parked my car. I hugged her. "Brianna you know where your second home if anything. Just continue loving that precious baby back there and you'll be good" I said then let her go. "Thanks Jai. Love you Pri" she smiled then kissed Kapri. "No problem Bri" I smiled as she got out. Once I seen her walk in Carter's I made a u turn then was on my way home. Korey and Luis was out front when I parked in the driveway. "Sup Jai" Korey said. "Hey brother" I smiled then got Kapri from the back seat. "Ayeee look who's here!" He cheered taking Kapri from me. "I guess I can't have my god child to myself huh?" I laughed then walked in the house as Luis followed me. "Why are you following me?" I asked putting down Kapri baby bag. "Cus I miss you" he said. "Why? I don't miss you" I shrugged. "That's cold but I'm sorry Jaidell. Like who can control themselves around you? Look how fucking cute you are" Luis said then smiled. "Thanks but I do have a boyfriend" I laughed folding my arms. "I know but all I want to do is be your friend again" he shrugged. "Okay we cool" I said abs hugged him. "I thoughts I was going to have to fight your stubborn ass" he smirked. "No" I laughed then made me two sandwiches. "Alright I'm out Jai" he said. I waved and sat down to eat my sandwiches. My phone went off from a text so I placed it on the table seeing it was Ashton. I rolled my eyes and pushed the power button. Let's see how he like it feeling my wrath. "Yo Jai we about to start smoking take Kay balla" Korey said. And I laughed at Kapri nick name. I washed my hand then too her. "Hi mami" I smiled all in her face making her smile. We went in the living room and I laid her blanket on my chest then her on top of the blanket. "Okaaaay mommy in the making!" Dwayne joked. I laughed at him. "Shut up" I laughed. I took a picture of us and put it on Instagram. And Mars called me.