-

Bell: (feeling awkward) So, how've you been?

-

Ais: Good. My familia is planning on returning to the surface shortly. But, we want to prioritize your friend's safety foremost. 

-

Bell: (kind) That's wonderful to note, Ais. You must've gotten stronger since the last time we met, huh!

-

Ais: Indeed. 

-

Staring at her hand to grasp it, the idea of growth bothered her so much, Ais barely focused on her social life. 

-

Ais: So far, life is starting to get less dramatic here. The Labyrinth Utopia is a beauty beyond any other.

-

Bell: (awe) You definitely are a beauty.

-

Words I wish I could've said, but this doesn't feel like the right time.

-

Bell: Ais---

-

Ais: Yes?

-

Bell: (fell) I l---ah!

-

Pressing his head forward to meet the blonde, as the kid was about to tell her something, he lost focus. Yet, most of all "balance". Fortunately, no one got hurt...since he landed on those "soft"....

-

-

Bell: (tomato red) B-B--I'M SO SORRY, AIS! PLEASE FORGIVE ME

-

SEARCH PARTY/RANDEVú

-

???: Let's head for floor 18.

-

Hestia: Are you honestly think Bell and the others would dwell lower, Asfi?

-

Asking the woman with aqua blue hair, the captain of Hermes team, Asfi is known by many, but she goes by a different name now...

-

Asfi: I predict that's the result of what happened here are true? Rocks crumble, and casualties occur, Goddess. Your familia managed to escape with their lives, and our only chance is to find them there. Otherwise, they were annihilated in the process.

-

???: Yeah, listen to Andromeda, Hestia. She knows what to do? We'll find them.

-