🪦 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝙺𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 。

Here are some head-canons that I have for Andrew! I decided that after Andrew I'll do either Eli Clark or Norton Campbell

1. Andrew is short
• (This is already in-game but I feel as if people tend to forget the fact that he's almost as tall as naib in which naib is one of the shortest male survivor.)

2. Although Andrew is short he is a bit muscular
• (Because of the fact Andrew is always constantly digging I believe this will cause him to at least have a bit of a fine body.)

3. Andrew is socially awkward
• (I think this is self explanatory considering the fact everyone was scared of him as seen in his deductions. This then lead to him not having anyone to necessarily talk to.)

4. Andrew gets along with Victor
• ( I just feel that victor has a sort of "I'll give you you're personal space" kinda vibe which Andrew appreciates greatly.)

5. He's a bit of a secret perv ???
• (I don't believe Andrew quite knows about certain things so I feel as if he might be slightly curious but hides it to an extremely large extent. This also mean he gets flustered extremely fast and doesn't know what to say.)

6. He has dyslexia
• (It was said in his deductions that he spent most of his days at the graveyard due to people being afraid of him. However after he was taken in he could have been thought the basics but still has a bit of a trouble onto not catching onto phase fast and forgets.)

7. He probably enjoys sweets!
• (Something just tells me that Andrew might have a sweet tooth...)

8. I believe he might be bisexual !
• (I feel like Andrew is the type to not care what gender you are as long as you accept him for who he is he'll be the happiest person on earth)

9. He's an animal lover
• (because he's always digging and working in the graveyard he probably encounters so many strange creatures such as bugs, rats, opossum, raccoons and etc...)

10. He's touch starved
• (This is pretty self explanatory considering his past.)

This is all I have for Andrew!
Thank you for reading!