"Do you Dawn promise to take Sam as your husband for as long as you both shall live?"

I took the ring and slid it on Sam's finger and said, "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Sam brought me into his arms and placed his lips on mine. After he pulled away Sam said, "there is one more piece of business we must attend to. Jacob." Jacob got out of his seat and walked over to us. "It's time to give you what should've always been yours. Billy, if you please."

I moved to stand by Sam's side and Evangeline walked up to stand opposite of me, next to Jake. We all joined our hands in a circle as Billy started the ceremony. "Do you Jacob Black, swear to protect the members of this pack and thus the members of this tribe?"

"I swear," Jake said.

"Do you Evangeline Portier, swear to stand by Jacob's side and protect the members of this pack and the members of this tribe?"

"I swear," Evangeline said.

"Do you Samuel Uley, relinquish your position as Alpha and swear to obey the new Alpha?"

"I swear," Sam said.

"Do you, Dawn Uley, relinquish your position as Luna and swear to obey the new leaders?"

"I swear," I said.

"And it is done. Presenting the Black Pack and Mr. and Mrs. Uley."

The four of us stood and faced the crowd as they cheered. Sam and I walked first as people threw birdseed at us with Jacob and Evangeline following our trail. We made the quick walk back to our house to find a magnificent bonfire roaring and several comfy chairs close to the fire. I told Sam that I wanted to change and he came with me. I got out of my dress to put on one of Sam's sweatshirts and a pair of yoga pants. Sam had to help me put on socks and shoes before we went downstairs. As I was getting dressed Sam traded his pants for a pair of cargo shorts and took off the suit jacket and dress shoes.

The bonfire lasted a few hours. To be honest I don't remember most of it. I do know that the party was still going on when I went to bed. The part that I do remember we had a lot of fun. The girls danced and the guys groaned about dancing but I could see them smiling when they looked at their imprints.

I felt Sam crawl in bed beside me. His arm draped over my swollen belly and I heard him whisper, "I love you," before the darkness descended.

Dawn's Gown

Dawn's Hair

Dawn's Hair

The Pack