"To The Warehouse. Im Gonna Help My Brothers Clean Up The Mess."

"What Mess?" I Ask Turning To Face Him. He Sighs.

"We Runs. Someone Came To The Warehouse Last Night And Stole The Shipment. That's When I Got Shot. We Were Trying To Figure Out Who Did It When Three Guys Ambushed Us And Started Shooting." As He Explained, My Stomach Clenched Up. He Immediately Noticed And Grabbed My Hand, Kissing My Knuckles. "Don't Worry Baby. None Of Them Were Left Alive. We'll Be Safe. I Won't Let Anything Happen To You."

"You're Not The Only One Who Worries You Know. I Worry About You Getting Hurt, Or Worse.... Ending Up Dead." He Pulls The Car Over And Parks It On The Side Of The Road. He Turns To Me And Leans Over The Center Console.... Grabbing My Chin And Kisses Me Hard.

"I Will Never Leave You Princess. I Promise Not To Put Myself In Any Danger That I Can't Handle..... And I Can Handle A Lot. I Will Always Come Back To You. Never Forget That." He Stares At Me And I Nod Sadly. "Say It."

"You Will Always Come Back To Me." I Repeat His Words. He Kisses Me Again Then Pulls Away.

"Always."

****

We Get To The Warehouse And All His Brothers Were Silently Cleaning. Moving Boxes, Picking Up Cabinets, Papers And Broken Glass. Javier Was Moving Slow. He Looked Like Shit. Damien Beat The Hell Out Of Him. His Right Eye Was Swollen, His Neck And Arms Were Bruised All To Hell. Damien Went Straight To Him And Gently Gave Him A Hug. Javier Hugged Him Back. I Guess They're To Normal. Gonna Have To Get Used To These Mood Swings Of Theirs. When Damien Let Him Go, Javier Came Right Up To Me. Face To Face, The Extent Of His Injuries Became More Visible. He Looked Alot Worse Up Close.