I have hurt him ,my mentor , the only person who had faith in me when no one else was ready to believe me.I saw him pleading me ,I 'm shame to the name of THE GREAT ARJUN .But I can't overcome my insecurities.Do you hate me so much that u have made my life so miserable? (To God) & whats this letter .

LOVE IS POISONOUS AND ITS REVENGE IS VENOMOUS. I KNOW U MUST BE WANDERING WHO WROTE THIS TO U.WHO AM I ?WELL! ITS DEFINITELY NOT THE QUESTION BUT WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS SURELY ONE.

U R NOT THE ONLY ONE FACING THE ATROCITIES OF SIK'S CRIMES.THERE ARE MANY BUT ONLY U SUCCEEDED IN BRINGING HIS NAME TO LIMELIGHT BECAUSE OF UR STRONG WILL, DEDICATION AND INHUMAN SUPERCOP INSTINCTS .IF U THINK AVENGING SIK IS UR PERSONAL MATTER THEN TRUST ME U R WRONG . .THINKING HOW?

DCP DANISH CHITROLE COMMITTED SUICIDE (OR RATHER FORCED TO) AS HIS WIFE WAS RAPED AND MURDERED IN HIS PRESENCE FOR STANDING AGAINST SIKANDER. CBI OFFICER BHAGIRATH'S DAUGHTER WAS MOLESTED IN HIS OWN HOUSE BY SIK'S MEN AND THEN SOLD .SI MANAV'S 4 YEAR OLD SON WAS FIRED WITH MULTIPLE BULLETS. CBI OFFICER DEVAND FATHER WAS TORTUED FOR MONTHS SENDING HIM HIS VIDEOS . OFFICER MIHIKA WAS GIVEN RAPE THREATS AND THEN BRUTUALLY GANG RAPED AND MURDERED BEFORE HER HUSBAND AND 2 YEAR OLD WHO WERE RIGHT AFTER SHOT DEAD. CBI UNDERCOVER AGENT KULDEEP SINHA WAS MUREDER BRUTUALLY BY THOSE ANIMALS .THE PENDRIVE IN THIS ENVELOPE HAS ALL THE DETAILS OF ALL THOSE OFFICERS WHO WERE AFTER HIM BUT NOW THEY ARE ALL DEAD.

What the !!How can someone be so cruel.I guess a devil is better than him.What can I expect from a person like him. They didn't even spare the kids bl***dy butchers and rapists.I don't even want to imagine their pain.Wait!!They are all dead even their families that's y nobody knows about his existence .... that night he left me because he thought I would die of drug overdose but this bad luck I survived .But now u wont be alive for a longer time Sik .Start counting ur days.

DO YOU THINK YOUR LOSS IS MORE THAN THE LOSS OF A FATHER WHO FAILED TO PROTECT HIS DAUGHTER ,LOSS OF A MOTHER WHO SAW HER 2 YEAR OLD BEING SHOT OR THE DEAD BODY OF HER 4 YEAR OLD .LOSS OF SON WHO COULD DO NOTHING BUT WATCH HIS FATHER BEING TORTURED TO DEATH EVERY WEEK BY VIDEOS AND MOREOVER LOSS OF HUSBAND FAILING TO PROTECT HIS WIFE??. U SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT UR WIFE DIDN'T HAD TO FACE THESE ATROCITIES .

I KNOW U DON'T WANT TO JOIN FORCE BUT PUNISH HIM SINGLEHANDEDLY BUT THEN WHAT ABOUT JUSTICE .WOULD IT BE SERVED IF JUST ARJUN RAWTE PUNISH HIM. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN AFTER THAT? ANOTHER SIK WOULD RISE AND BRING THE SAME FATE TO ALL THE OFFICERS AGAINST HIM AND THE CYCLE WOULD GO ON.U NEED TO JOIN THE FORCE TO SHOW HIM THE POWER OF A POLICEMAN AND CONSEQUENCES OF MESSING WITH HIS FAMILY TO INSTILL A FEAR IN THE MIND OF OTHER CRIMINALS. U HAVE TO PUNISH HIM IN SUCH A MANNER UNDER LEGAL JURISDICTION THAT EVERY CRIMINAL WILL BE FORCED TO THINK 100 TIMES BEFORE HARMING A POLICEMAN'S FAMILY. ONLY U CAN DO THIS. ONLY U !! HIS LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE AND RUTHLESSNESS CAN ONLY BE MATCHED OR I BETTER SAY TRAMPLED BY U.U NOT ONLY HAVE TO AVENGE UR WIFE'S DEATH BUT ALSO THE DEATH OF EACH AND EVERY OFFICER AND THEIR FAMILIES. AND U R NOT ALONE IN THIS I'M THERE FOR U ALWAYS.

U FAILED TO SAVE UR WIFE AND ALL THE HIGHLY SKILLED OFFICERS TOO FAILED BECAUSE THEY ALONG WITH U WERE THINKING AS EITHER A HUSBAND ,BROTHER,FATHER,SON OR MOTHER. NONE OF THEM THOUGHT LIKE THE OFFICERS THEY WERE TRAINED TO BE . OTHERWISE SIK WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BACK.NEVERTHELESS ITS NOT TOO LATE FOR HIS DESTRUCTION.

THINK LIKE THE OFFICER U WERE TRAINED TO BE .REMEMBER THE OATH U TOOK .REMEMBER UR REVENGE AND NEVER, I SAY NEVER DOUBT UR ABILITIES BECAUSE THAT WOULD ONLY LEAD TO SIK'S VICTORY .HE WOULD USE UR CONSCIENCE AND GUILT TO DEFEAT U.REMEMBER TO AVENGE THE MONSTER , BE THE DEVIL AND PROTECT UR LOVE ONES BY MAKING THEM UR STRENGTH AND NOT A WEAKNESS. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I UNDERSTAND UR INSECURITIES , PAIN, LONELINESS ,NIGHTMARES ,ANXIETY AND WHAT NOT ..TRUST ME I DO BUT WE BOTH HAVE TO OVERCOME THESE TOGETHER TO MAKE THE PATH OF SIK'S PERPETUAL DESTRUCTION . MEET U SOON SYS !!!AWAITING UR PRESENCE IN ETF !!AND NEVER U DARE MENTION ABT THE CONTENTS OF THIS LETTER TO ANYONE OTHERWISE ..........

URS WELLWISHER

(ANOTHER SURVIVOR OF SIK'S ATROCITIES)

What can I say now? Why do I feel I know the writer of this letter?Her words her sayings everything is affecting me. Wait !! Why do I feel its her?Only she affected me like this after Roshni, RIYA!!!I don't know why but I feel a compulsion to join force after reading this . and i would join it and punish that son of a b**ch not only for my Roshni but for everyone who had to suffer for him. Specially u my survivor!Why do I feel a connection with u?? Thanks for arousing the slept lion in me .Sik ur doom is near start counting ur days although they are limited now . Ur death would be a lesson to every criminal and that's my promise ; ACP ARJUN SURYAKANTH RAWTE's promise.

NEXT DAY:

In hotel's lobby :

DCP sir is having his tea when he hears two boot sounds coming towards him. There he sees his beloved student walking his signature walk like a lion out on a hunt and he gets his answer but waits to hear his answer.

ARJUN:ACP ARJUN SURYAKANTH RAWTE REPORTING SIR!!

A big smile with pride breaks on the DCP's face.

Then suddenly another man of the walks in .He is non other than KARAN SINHA (Rohit Purohit).

KARAN: SI KARAN SINHA REPORTING SIR!!

ARJUN : Karan

KARAN:Bro ..

AR:You here?SI?What's going on, care to explain?(raising an eyebrow)

DCP:I will explain. Karan is the son of late CBI officer KULDEEP SINHA. The one who was killed by SIK .And he will help u in SIK's mission.

AR:hmm...(looking at karan ).

DCP : Arjun I'm retiring in few months .So I'm sharing my DCP powers with u . Now u r no longer ACP but ADDJOINT DCP . And forensic officer Vrushali Dutta (sheena bajaj) will join u soon.

KA: WHAT !! (looking up dramatically)God ! Can't u have a bit of mercy on this handsome creature of urs ? In the whole universe u had to make this khadoos my boss and that nakchadi my colleague .OH NO!!

VR: OH !! YES!!

DCP: OK ! Team lets leave for ETF.

ALL: YES SIR!!

& the journey begins

.................................................................................................................................................................

So guys this the first part hope u like it ...njoy