The storm unleashed!

Zacznij od początku

Caressing her cheeks I placed a kiss on her right cheek and her eyes popped out...
'And darling forget Santa Claus for your sake I'm ready to remain a clown and I wouldn't mind even if I have to run around the entire office just in towel,😉

Because sweetheart I love you...'

I saw her eyes widen in shock 😳

I smiled and pulled her closer saying...
'And I promise you... Earlier it was only you that was the reason to win you back...

Now I have a whole big new reason!'

Saying I slowly slipped my hand into jer shirt to touch her stomach...

She shuddered! And I caressed her stomach...

'My determination to woo my sexy wife who's going to turn super sexy with a baby bump soon... Believe me Bela... Iam going to dance with my Musky like a maniac on your baby shower to the same tamil song that I didn't understand the lyrics off 🤣 but I promise you Bela...
You will be mine again...
Keep watching!' I said and bent to kiss her while she pushed me away by my chest...

'Stay away from me! You are infront of my eyes for only bloody 3 weeks from now! Believe me Mahir the minute one month gets over I will kick you out of both my company and my house!'

To which I smiled saying...
'Lets see sweetheart' and quickly pecked her lips...

I needed that!!! Come on!! My wife is pregnant mannn 😍😍😍😍

Just then we heard a voice...
'O...O...Ohhh I hope we didn't disturb the lovely couple... I just got you warm vegetable soup and some warm clothes for you both... please change and join us... our kids are both out of station, but we are happy to have you both with us... please join us...' saying the lady left...

I picked the saree and gave it to her asking...
'Need any help 😉'

She shot me a glare and pulled the saree from my hands and went to washroom..

I was laughing out loud...

***

'The food is delicious Subadra mam... thank you for giving us both shelter in this storm' I said stuffing a spoon full of rice in my mouth...

She smiled saying...
'No children.... you both remind me of my son and daughter in law...so much in love... Child Bela... Mahir looked so scared when he got you here in that condition....he told me he walked for more than 40 mins holding you till here that too in this storm'

Bela looked at me and I looked at her... we shared an eyelock...

'Love fights every odd, stands tall in every storm Mandar' while I was blushing...

Bela said... 'There is no love here mam..we were divorced 2 months ago...our love failed' saying she got up to wash her hands...

I saw the old couple shocked for s minute..they will hate us now...

But the couple smiled saying...
'And you think divorce breaks love? Divorce may end marriage but love can neither begin or end on papers...because it's Love children!!!'

Now I and Bela looked at eachother...

While Dr Mandar said..
'Subadra and I were divorced 15 years ago... But we are still in love'

And we were shocked 😲

'Yes ... We used to fight a lot for silly reasons, we were both busy doctors... Our son was being neglected.... differences creeped up between me and Subadra and we seperated...
But marriage on papers alone ended...

We tried staying away for 8 years...but we couldn't throw each other away from our hearts...

15 years ago same day we met again in Shimla for a conference followed by a dinner for attendees... we had our dates with us...they were into us..but we were into each other... And mind you were in our 40's then and like teenagers we spent our nights in each other's embrace... Then we realised
Marriage ended love didn't 🤷

We smiled and moved in with each other... 3 years back... Yeah while reaching our 60"s ..we remarried. Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary and 15th move in anniversary 😍😍😍'

And we were shocked 😳

Mandar Sir smiled saying
'Kids... life is too short.. don't let go by letting your dear ones go...time is as precious as life... every moment with your loved one is believe me a thousand times richer than anything on this planet!!!'

They both got up saying..
'Good night kids....keep yourself warm... there are quilts kept there...hug it out and keep it warm'

Winking at us the old couple retired to their room...

There was silence in the room...

Bela was looking at me..
I was looking at her...

Suddenly I don't know what went into me...

I said...

'I love you Bela....

I know it's not easy for you... wish I could do some magic on you...

But then...

They say right...

'Jinka apne dil pe pura pura kaboo hota he unpe ye jaadu vagera koi asar nahi karta...
(I have heard people who have great control on their minds, any magic doesn't affect them)

And I'm very sure...ki tumhara tumhare dil pe pura kaaboo he...
(You have great control on your heart)

Kyunki... Dekho na... (Coz see)

Main kab se koshish kar raha hoo
(I have been trying for so long)

Tum apna dil harti hi nahi...'
(you never lost your heart to me)

She kept looking at me and I kept looking at her ❤️

She quickly got up, washed her hands and lied down on the bed...

Although I wanted to crush her into my arms like a soft pillow...

I know she needs rest and the minute I take the place next to her she will get pissed off...

So I settled on the floor near fireplace on the mat with a pillow and a quilt.

Although she was so far from me...but today I felt something kept us connected...

That feeling my one portion growing inside her womb was the best feeling on earth...

I will win you back Bela...

I quickly pulled out my phone and looked at the wallpaper that had Musky with her mom...

I smiled ❤️

And said to myself...

'I promise you Musky... Mumma will be holding you the same way in next 22 days!!! And you will soon meet your sibling... Soon big sister❤️'..

I got up and went near Bela...she was deep asleep...

I touched her tummy and said...
'And I promise you Junior... You and mumma will join Dadda and Musky Di soon...this time forever after'

Few drops of tears fell from my eyes...I bent and stole a peck of my sleeping beauty ❤️

'I love you Bela... I'm going to love you so much that you will come to me... There's no looking back..
Never!!!

Not for next 7 lifetimes atleast!

I Love you Bela... I love you ❤️'