"Guys, she's got it bad." Rosé chuckled. I hit her playfully and she feigned shock. "What, I'm just speaking truth, yo. You're whipped." Rosé said. "No wait, actually I think it's the other way around to be honest." I smirked at Rosé's comment, but blushed straight after.

"I think we should have a group date." I offered. "The four of us. We all bring a date. How does that sound?" Rosé made a face.

"I don't even have a date. You left me alone on the single's ship, remember?" She said. I scrunched my face up in realisation but grinned. "What are you smiling about, creep."

"I've seen you get cozy with Jisoo the last few weeks, Roseanne." I said. Irene and Nayeon frowned in confusion and Rosé blushed.

"Oh shit." Nayeon said playfully. "Caught." She patted Rosé on the shoulder and smirked. Irene was still confused and I remembered that I hadn't informed her about Lisa's best friend over the phone when I spoke to her.

"Jisoo is Lisa's best friend. Rosé, Jisoo, Lisa and I had been hanging out a lot the past few weeks." I informed the oldest friend. She also, smirked.

"Shut up, Jen. Jisoo and I are friends." Rosé spoke up.

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Okay, moving on now." Rosé changed the topic. She took a dress from my cupboard and held it up. "How about this?" I took it from her and went to the bathroom to put it on. I looked in mirror and smiled. The dress wasn't too short but also not long, it was perfect. Yeah, this was it. I went back in the room and my friends gasped.

"Hubby, you look hella cute." Rosé said.

"Lisa is definitely going to like it." Irene seconded. I chuckled and looked over at Nayeon that was just nodding happily.

"Then this is it." I said enthusiastically. My friends cheered. I went on to put on light make up and ofcourse put a bow in my hair as finishing touch. I joined my friends were they were seated in the living room and we talked a bit. Mostly making assumptions as to where Lisa was taking me and planning ahead for the group date.

The bell rang and I opened up. Not before taking a breath and straighten my clothes out first though, a nervous habit of mine. I saw Lisa and my mouth fell open. Instead of the signature black clothes she mostly wore, she was wearing a white striped top that showed a fair amount of her abs and light washed skinny jeans, which may I add looked great on her, combined with her combat boots. She looked stunning. How on earth did I get such a beautiful girl to date me?

"Jennie, you look beautiful. You are beautiful. You're so flawless, you don't even have to try.." She trailed off, too busy staring at me up and down. My cheeks flushed.

"You look great, yourself. White fits you great as well." I said. "I'm such a lucky girl, with you." I mumbled, but not soft enough for her not to hear.

"So am I." She said, sincerity in her voice. She looked me straight in the eye and I got lost in her star-filled orbs again. Sometimes I wished I could decipher what it was in her eyes that made her so mysterious, but I would want nothing more than spend my days to try and find out. On her own time, when she's ready. My gaze fell to her neck and I noticed the cross necklace she was wearing. I didn't know why, but I found it incredibly sexy on her.

"I really like that necklace on you." I whispered for some reason, breaking our silent moment.

"You do?" She asked, genuine surprise evident in her voice.

"I do." I said and I leaned in a bit, but she stood frozen. I hooked my finger around the necklace and drew her towards me, crashing our lips together. We kissed, gently at first. Our lips moving like they were made for each other. In that moment, secrets were spilled between us, her lips showing me the care that some people were too blind to see in her. I tilted my head, deepening the kiss a bit more and stroked Lisa's cheek with my hand. I had no idea what I was doing, but it felt right, natural even. I smiled into the kiss and ran my tongue along her bottom lip shortly afterwards. Lisa was shocked, I know it. Probably because all the kisses we had ever shared had been innocent pecks on the lips, or kisses that didn't last more than 4 seconds at most. I knew what she was doing, she knew that all of this was new for me and she didn't want me to feel pressured. It was very sweet of her. That was why I initiated this kiss, I was waiting to be granted access to Lisa's mouth. I sighed of relief and pleasure when I was got what I wanted, Lisa opened her mouth slightly. I was keen to explore my girlfriends mouth, but ofcourse: