(Part 1)

_In the name of Allah the most high_

*Boyxboy Stories🔞*

📖 *_Short Story_* 📖

*Follow me on wattpad*
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Abusofianeomar

*Seducing The Cute Prince*

_By Abi Sufyan Umar_

*Part 01📚*

_ERRORS AHEAD_

🔊 _[Don't skip the annoucement at the end of this Chapter]
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Aiden" { A handsome, muscular tall, black, 22y/o dependant hunter} cutting branches for firewood, in the bush, shirtless. He wore no clothes expect his undie.
He packed the few branches he caught, together and mounted them on his shoulder walking nicely on his way home.

"Caleb" { A Cute Prince, 22y/o. riding on a chariot "A typical horse ride vehicles, which carries no more than two persons"} He was taking a tour in the village, with one of his father's trusted men.

Caleb's POV
" wow...so all this will be under my possession, as soon as my father's no more, what a boon, I'm so grateful to be born in this wealthy royal family....." I was deep in my thoughts, forecasting things in my mind, when I saw this handsome gentlemen carrying firewood on his shoulder walking at the roadside. He bent respectfully to greet us, where as the man who was with me node while smiling in responds, while I was unable to respond. All I'm doing was just looking at him, I can't really take my eyes off him, noticing that we are driving pass him and I will lose this opportunity to get in contact with him, makes me brave to let my golden diary pad fall, then I will get the opportunity to see him again and it will be less difficult.

Aidan's POV
The morning was so damn cool and relieving, the breeze is blowing just as normal and the scent of the morning was just as sweet as ever. "Urgh..." I sighed as I stretched my body before taking the cutlass and went directly into the forest to get some firewood to cook breakfast.
I spent almost 10mins in the forest before i set ready to return  home.
It was so lucky of me, that  I happened to meet this cute, lovely prince "Caleb" the only heir of  the "JAMBUZ" kingdom, whom I saw from a far. I greeted them in utmost respect, while looking at his cute face secretly, "I envy your partner to be" I whispered while I continued walking, I stand still, when I heard a sound at my back, I turned to see what it was, where I saw a brilliant golden book. I walk near it and picked it up, "The prince, drop this" I said  while smiling, "This is an opportunity to see him again" I quote as I kissed the golden book, and walked happily.

I arrived home in less than three minutes, i went directly into my room and jump onto my bed, I don't feel like eating anymore, all I want was to see this cute prince again. "what's happening to me, why do I care more about this guy, he's not even match to me.?, whatever it's I don't really care, I've to see him. Wait if I see him what will happened next?, well I'll just say 'hello you drop this' and that's all, hahahaha...are my nuts to talk to the prince that way, I will definitely get slapped in the face" that's how end day thinking on how to hand the golden book to the charming prince of Jambuz, where I decided to bring it to him myself tomorrow.

Caleb's POV
"Wow...he picked it, you'll get to me in no time, I can't afford loosing a handsome man like you" I whispered as we go.

It doesn't took us that long and we are done touring the village, we've to go back to the temple. We arrived at the temple and I began conceal searching for my golden diary pad. "wait Lizrus, I can't find my diary pad, where I used to write about my self" I said as i continue to search my garments like it was real. "What....that golden diary of yours.....I'll go and search for it now....my prince" he said hurriedly while I stopped him by saying "I've an idea" because if I let him search for it, he will be ruining my already set plan. "Go and tell the Town's crier, to inform the villagers that there's a reward for anyone who found it."
"Your command, is my top priority my prince" he said before going.

Just as I commanded, indeed the Town's crier did a great job in announcing my message to the villagers and Monday is the day I  fixed to welcome, my love whom I witnessed picking the lost diary.

Aidan's POV
"Wow..can't wait to meet the cutie prince of the entire jambuz kingdom on Monday.  what clothe should I even wear.?, should I have my hair cut.?, maybe I should see a poet to me how to say sweet words. Anyway I've to look neat and attractive so that he can fall for me, even if he doesn't I'll be the one hitting on him instead." I mumbled like there was someone to hear what I was saying.

*To Be Continued*

_Rate this story by liking and commenting, to let me know whether to continue it or not_

🔊 *ANNOUNCEMENT* 🔊
_*+22968148651, this is my WhatsApp number,  DM me for the continuation of the story, See ya!*_

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

_⚛Reading Our Stories And Reacting To Them, Makes Us Excited And Feel More Encouraged⚛_

*A Writer's Motto*
🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋🖋

*_CONTACTS_*

_PHONE NUMBER_
(Don't try calling me, I'm overseas. Text me instead)

+2348093311724

_EMAIL_

Abusofianeumar@gmail.com

_LGBTQ PAGE_

http://fb.me/Lgbtq.Novellas

_PAGE_

http://fb.me/Skyline.writers.squad

_FACEBOOK_

https://m.me/abii.fyns.9

_TWITTER_

Fianso85497523