-Meeting The Heroes-

Start from the beginning

Roger: Hey you know what? How about we go get Ice Cream and we can get to know some stuff about you and you get to know a little stuff about us and blah blah blah.

Me: Sure!

Anita: What a Wonderful Idea Roger!

EVIE P.O.V

Snow White: so....your my younger step sister? The Evil Queen's daughter....

Me: Yeah....it kinda feels wired finally interacting with you...to be honest none of us VKS were prepared to face the heroes our parents hate...if my mom knew i was with you right now...she would probably scream at me and call me a disgrace and then pretend she said nothing the next morning....

Snow White: OH MY!

Me: Yeah...my mom somewhat loves me but sometimes i do feel the pain that you went through with her.

MAL P.O.V

Aurora: so...this feels weird...talking to the daughter of the fairy that cursed me....

Me: Yeah...look Aurora I am so sorry for what my mom did to you...it was truly awful and I promise you i am genuinely a good person.

Aurora: I know. I dont blame you at all. I am so sorry for what my mother and daughter did to you. I was like 'hey stop it! Mal isn't evil' to both of them..I scolded them both so hard after the callout stuff on Family Day you think i was the queen of hearts (laughs)

Me: (laughs)

Aurora: but my daughter Audrey, is genuinely sorry for what she did to you and for what she did when she turned all Queen of Mean on us...

Me: No i get it. I get why Audrey was upset. Its all fine now. We're friends...

Aurora: that's nice.

Me: So......what now?

Aurora: idk. Wanna go Shopping?

Me: Sure!

NARRATOR P.O.V

And with that the VKS and The Heroes went on their own way to get to know each other Carlos with Roger and Anita, Jay with Aladdin and Jasmine, Evie with her stepsister Snow White, and Mal with Sleeping Beauty.  It cuts to Jay, Aladdin and Jasmine

  It cuts to Jay, Aladdin and Jasmine

JAY P.O.V

Jasmine: So.......Jay...tell us a little bit about yourself! since you pretty much know everything about us...

Me: Lets see....im sixteen..I go to Auradon Prep..my father is Jafar..I lived in the isle for pretty much my whole life....I also lost my mom when i was a baby....

Jasmine: Im so sorry...I...

Me: No...its fine...I never knew her anyways...

Aladdin: If you don't mind me asking this but.....how is your relationship with your dad?