"Greetings, Your Majesty." Li Shizen said followed by Madam Feng and Li Mansion's servants.

"Rise," said Zhang Wei and his hand still holding Xiu Ying's.

"Welcome to our humble house, Your Majesty. I hope Your Majesty can forgive us for any lackness in our hospitality." Li Shizen said.

"No worries. Zhen even used to sleep on the ground and in the woods during the war. Zhen is not that petty to choose to sleep on a big and comfy bed." He smiles faintly.

And sometimes, he glances at Madam Feng while he spoke. Now he knows, where Xiu Ying got his beauty from. Madam Feng looking so beautiful and young despite her age. It was like her face froze when she was 30s.

"Your Majesty, please come in." Madam Feng invites.

Zhang Wei and Xiu Ying walk in the front with Xiu Ying's parents followed behind. Li Shizen and Madam Feng look at each other when they noticed the two hands interlocked tightly. Li Shizen raises one of his eyebrows, looking suspiciously. Meanwhile, Madam Feng covering her big smile with her palm.

"Ying-er, show Your Majesty to your room. Mom is going to prepare lunch." Madam Feng said to Xiu Ying.

Xiu Ying's eyes widen. His eyes and eyebrows wiggling sending a message to her mom 'What do you mean my room?! Shouldn't he sleep in the guest room?!'

The eye competition going on between the mother and son. Li Shizen can only sigh and shakes his head. While Zhang Wei looks at them with the expression 'What? What happened?'

Madam Feng lightly hits Xiu Ying's arm. The latter lowers his head and stomping his feet while heading to his room.

"Your Majesty, forgive my son's behavior. He's still young and quite childish sometimes." Madam Feng lowers her head.

"It's okay. Zhen is used to it. It is his cute side so Zhen doesn't really mind."

Both of them look at Xiu Ying who is slowly walking away.

"By the way, Madam Feng, when I'm here, you can just call me Zhang Wei. It's okay to do so. Since we're out of the palace, just treat me like everyone else. No need to bother with the formality. And one more thing, can I call you mother?" He sheepishly smiles.

Madam Feng and Li Shizen gaped. Madam Feng puts her hand over her mouth and if it's Korean drama, her face is like saying, "Omo...omo...omo..."

"But... Your Majes-" Li Shizen's words were cut off.

"It's...Zhang Wei, father." He smiles even wider, making the older man's face distorted.

Madam Feng who barely holds her smiles and laughs quickly intervenes, "Alright ZHANG WEI, quickly go after Ying-er. You'll stay together in his room." Madam Feng spreads out her right arm, pointing at where Xiu Ying went.

"Alright. Thank you, mother," Zhang Wei nods and quickly runs after Xiu Ying.

As soon as Zhang Wei left, Madam Feng keeps hitting her husband's arm. She's squealing. "Oh my God! Husband, did you see that? Your Majesty wants us to call him by his name and he even called me mom! Oh my God!"

Li Shizen rolls his eyes. "I thought you want to prepare lunch for your son, ZHANG WEI?" He said sarcastically but Madam Feng didn't even notice his sarcasm.

"Oh! You're right. Alright. Gotta make a lot of delicious food!" She rolls her sleeves while strutting to the kitchen. Li Shizen facepalmed.

In the meantime, Xiu Ying leads Zhang Wei to his room. No matter how fast he walks, the emperor's long legs can catch up in a second.

[under editing]Transmigration : Wake Up as an Annoying Concubineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें