1.0

a side story about the carpentiers

Before changing her name to Carpentier, she was once named Claudette Carpentier. Born to the French Minister of Magic and a Philanthropist. Studying at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and, with a struck shot of her silver arrow, the light purple color bursted out. Papillonlisse is a house ideal for people who are idealistic, kind and mature. And Claudette had the traits. 

During the summer towards her 5th year in Beauxbatons, the Baudelaire's had to move as her parents - the Philanthropist Amelia Martin and now former French Minister of Magic Francisco Baudelaire were transferred to the British Ministry of Magic. And with the long distance, Claudette enrolled to Hogwarts. 

It was 1st of September when Claudette was sorted into Ravenclaw. She made a lot of good friends, but her most notable friends are Narcissa Black and Remus Lupin. 

Narcissa, to Claudette, was like her blood related sister. They spent summers together until their last year in Hogwarts. To which Narcissa also introduced Bellatrix to Claudette. Although, she remained more close to Narcissa, she remains in good terms with Bellatrix. Even when she decided to follow Voldemort and join his long list of Death Eaters. 

She was originally offered for the post, but she declined. She knew she was going to be killed for turning the offer, but Voldemort didn't seem that someone like her would understand. Thus, she remained free from his watchful eyes. 

For Claudette, Remus was more than a friend. At least, to her. Pettigrew, Black and Potter were aware of her crush on him and teased her about it. She was also fully aware of his werewolf tendencies whenever it was a full moon, but she didn't find this a hindrance to stop liking him. And at the end of her 5th year, she began dating him. 

If not in the Grimauld Place with Narcissa and Bellatrix, she would be over at the Lupin residence. 

During the winter break, she would have him invited over during her family's christmas dinner. The Lupin's and Baudelaire's approved of their relationship. 

However, as some good things must come to an end, Remus and Claudette broke up a year after graduating in Hogwarts. Claudette then began working as a healer at St. Mungo's that time and Pierre went on a trip to London. The moment Pierre laid his eyes on her, he had never let her go. Marrying after nine months of dating, and both settling back to France, in Chantilly. And nine months later, giving birth to her first born, Hugo Carpentier. 

Pierre boasted with pride that his first child was a boy. The moment he was conceived, he already placed high hopes for him. And one of these were placing him to Durmstrang. Although Claudette insisted on somewhere nearer, Pierre assured her with the idea that it will be all and well. That no harm could ever come to him. 

Three years later, Clarity came into the world. 

Claudette has always hoped for her next child to be a girl, and she got it. Even more so, she also delighted at the fact that Clarity received her Beauxbatons letter. 

Often times when Pierre had long breaks from the French ministry, he would always take nine year old Hugo and six year old Clarity on a trip to London, meeting the Parkinson's. 

It was in those days that Clarity developed her friendship with Pansy. But they were saddened as they were both accepted in different schools. 

When it was Clarity's turn to shoot her silver arrow, it sparked the color blue. The house of Cossu is known for creative people. 

Madame Maxime took a great liking to Clarity. It reminded her of Claudette very much. 

During Clarity's first year, she met fourth year Fleur Delacour. She always mentions to her family of how much she was like a big sister to her. Fleur, to Clarity, was like her blood related sister. 

Towards the second year of Clarity in Beauxbatons, Claudette resigned being a healer and moved into the French Ministry of Magic, along with Pierre. Pierre was assigned as Head of International Magical Cooperation while Claudette as a Ministry Worker. 

And today, Clarity is in her fourth year at Beauxbatons. Hugo in his last year in Durmstrang. While Pierre hoped for the Magical Law Enforcement position.