"She deserved that shit too." He sat up. "Preciate it mane, dont kno why I'm cryin." He huffed.

"Cuz you hurt and got the right to be, ion kno why you need somebody to tell you shit twice cuz I kno I'm just repeatin everything Mila don already told you."

"And you was prolly bein mean to my baby cuz yal on different ends of the couch so tighten the fuck up nii, lucky you ain't make her mad or you woulda had a whole lotta otha shit to be worried bout too." She chuckled and turned to see Mila lookin' at her nails.

"Tuh trust I was almost thea, bitchass." She mumbled and I laughed.

Mar don told me about Mila a couple times and when she was mad shordy was mad, like cryin' and punchin' a wall type mad.

"I'm sorry baby." He said and she rolled her eyes. "I love you." He smirked and she mugged him.

The three of them had this shit where even if you was mad at the other person and givin' they ass straight silent treatments, if they said them three words you had to say it back.

"You stoopid I love you too Amari." She nodded, sayin' his government on purpose.

"Oh shit." Zemora fell out laughin'. And her childish ass call me goofy when she just as.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"Aye stopplayin wit me mane but nah forreal Ima stop doin you like that when I'm mad even thoe that's how you do me." He joked.

"I was doin good but this shit threw me way the fuck off but don't get back used to it ight?" He told her and she looked down noddin' before hoppin' up and goin over to his lap.

"Nii say you love me right." He hugged her and she smiled, "I love you more baby." She said and he bit her then let her go. Why we so weird?

I just sat smilin' at the two. Nobody needed to be fightin' right now and this usually how shit went.

I was the therapist that always got the shit resolved.

That's crazy how I become a therapist to the ones around me but can't help my damn self.

I snapped out my thoughts before I fucked up my mood and looked up to Kasim all in my face.

"Well damn what chu want a kiss?" I pushed him back and he laughed. "Hell yea." He came back up and kissed my lips.

Lookin' at my expression he kissed them again, longer this time. Just made me sleepy again.

He smirked and I pushed his head away, turnin' to see a grinnin' couple beside me.

Bitch.

"You a dumbass." I looked at Kasim and he laughed.

"Bitchhh- get out yal." She told the boys to get out they grandma livin' room makin' me laugh.

"See what chu did?" I tilted my head at him and he just smirked, leanin' in to kiss me again and I didn't refuse it.

She looked at me once they left and I avoided her stare.

"See I fuckin knew it you love playin dumbbb." She hit me, "What happened that night when I saw you in his lap." She squinted at me and I twisted my lips to the side.