"Taehyung-ah" Taemin warned causing Taehyung to shut his mouth, "The problem is that why did you go there in first place?"

Taehyung groaned, "I always use to go there with my friends. Why are you asking now?"

"It was different but now they build whole auditorium there for the dangerous duals. I found no any specific reason for you to go there"

Taehyung and five other neighbour's maknae always used to go there and play with some sort of pixies or faes. In that place, there is lot of wide open space and it's in middle of wild forest, like a remote beautiful place until they build the obvious auditorium.

Taehyung grins, "I do have reason, I went there to picture the thrilling sight" He said flipping through his sketchbook. He stopped at one page which is displaying sketch of fighters.

"They were ready to attack one another. It was amazingly detailed...The way auras were emitting from their body, especially from hand and the way their eyes along with their designs were glowing in sync makes them looks so intimidating and powerful. I watched them in complete awe, forgotting all my problems." Taehyung narrated in dreamy voice as his chocolate eyes gazes in space recalling the moment before letting out happy squeak, his inner fanboy coming out.

Taemin eye widened in pure shock as he caught strange familiarity in sketch from far, "Don't tell me they same opponents who disappeared?"

Taehyung in swift motion hugged his sketchbook protectively with frown on his face, "Just because they disappeared that doesn't mean I will get rid of this sketch"

Taemin blinks in disbelief before letting out scoff in frustration, "Taehyung-ah...That's not the problem" He reasoned before taking quick strides toward him.

Taehyung eye widens as he rambles backing away little "I worked so hard to finish it on time before the match end, my small baby hands were becoming numb and were almost going to fall-"

Taemin wrap his arms around him softly, "I am just scared ok? What if something would've happened to you back there?"

His shoulder slumped down, letting out sigh of relief at same time "Aigoo I doubt someone would attack weakling like me"

Taemin drew back with furrowed eyebrows as he is about to argue.

"He is right" Grandma opined intentionally.

Taehyung look at his Grandma unbelievably, "Aren't you gonna say like "You are very dear to us and I am afraid to lose you or something?

"Oh...my bad" She smoothly said with playful mischeif smile to tease him but he play along by placing his hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt.

Suddenly their interaction get interrupted by loud hoarse of laughter outside of their house. Their gaze flew out from window looking at neighbour kids playing around field with their magic power.

Taehyung quickly drew away from his Father's arms walking toward window to look at them with better view.

There is anxiety in his face, as he stood staring vaguely out of the window as If striving to recollect himself or something. His eye bleakly empty before getting replaced by disappointment.

"Aish I already warned Soobin and others not to play around my strawberry fields." He exclaimed after properly examining them and pushed the window wide open, The breeze from the open window was tapping the blind softly to and fro, and wafting the scent of the boronia over his face before he jump straight out of window.

"Why there are doors in our house?" Taemin mumbled questionably.

Grandma sighed as she hear screams of those kids who were playing around strawberries field.