chapter. 2

I walk into house that doesn't feel like home. I walk up the creaky staircase to my bedroom. I sit down on my bed and look at the picture of my beautiful mother. I wish it wasn't just me and my dad. I wish my mother was still alive. Me and my father barely talk, but I know he still loves me, even tho he doesn't show it.

I am quickly pulled out of my thought when my father knocks at my bedroom door.

"Do you need anything for the new school year?", He asks while standing in the doorway. "We could go to the shops in Diagon Alley", He looks a little nervous.

"I would love to go there!", I look at him.
"I can make a list of things I need"
"What is smart to do. We can go there tomorrow", he says while leaving my room.

I pull out a piece of parchment and start to write down stuff I need, and stuff I want. I start thinking of stuff. The parchment is quickly filled with stuff I want and need.
I pull out my trunk and start to pack the things that I know I have to bring. I spent the rest of the night packing.

Suddenly I hear a knock at my window. It a grey owl. The Malfoy's owl. I open the window and take the envelope from her and thank her before closing my window. I see her fly away, in the direction of Malfoy manor.

I open the note expecting it to be from Narcissa, but it's not, it's from Draco.
"Freyja,
I was wondering if you were going to Diagon Alley tomorrow? I was wondering if I could go there with you, if it is ok with your father of course. Owl me if you are going, if not I will see you on the train to Hogwarts in a few days. Also my mother forced me to write that she misses you already,
Draco"

I start to write back to him:
"Draco,
yes I am going to Diagon Alley tomorrow, and you can come with. Meet us at 11:00 by the rock. Tell your mother that I also miss her a lot,
Freyja"

I go downstairs and give it to our owl, she flies out the open window. I see her white body slowly get smaller as she gets further away.
"Draco will join us to go to the shop tomorrow" I tell my father.
He looks up from his book and gives me a quick nod.