⠀⠀⠀○ ⇢ 𝖬𝖤𝖤𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫𝖲!

Beginne am Anfang

{ 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝟤OOO }
{ nationality ; 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖭 𝖪𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖭 🇰🇷 }
{ love interest ; 𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖭 }

If anybody ever questioned how would sunshine look like if they were human, you just need to look or see this girl. Bright and cheerful, which is not surprising is very annoying for most people. Not even just that, SNAPCHAT is a clumsy type of person, which is the worse thing about her. Despite people often assuming that she's an unresponsible or untrusted person, SNAPCHAT is good at keeping secrets ( because she often forgetting at what you told her which made your secrets safe with her ) and surprisingly finished their works in time.

𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖲!
➤ • despite being a Korean, she was originally born and raised outside Korea. Due to her accent, still a lot of people gets confused when they heard her speaking. She still needs a guide to fix and explain her words.
➤ • why she's all very energetic and smiley?
➥ write down explanation!
° ↷ faceclaim is someone who is smiley/cheerful!
➥ reccomendations ; Chuu of Loona or Jeewon of Cignature!

➤ • why she's all very energetic and smiley? ➥ write down explanation!° ↷ faceclaim is someone who is smiley/cheerful! ➥ reccomendations ; Chuu of Loona or Jeewon of Cignature!

{ 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝟤OOO - 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝟤OOO }
{ nationality ; 𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖲𝖤 🇨🇳 }
{ love interest ; 𝖧𝖠𝖤𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭 }

Have you ever wonder, what would museum look like if they were human? Yes, you can find it in this girl. She's always been the numero uno student in art subject. Calm, is her main point. Once she opens up her mouth, every wise and philosophical stuff came out from hers. In between the ocean of these chaotic girls, INSTAGRAM has thousand layers of patience and responsibilities to handle every little rascals infront of her.

𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖲!
➤ • surprisingly, she came from the household that is full of brainy workers or those people working with their left brains. ( doctor, teacher, architect, engineer, etc. ) this is the reason of the whole household impossible to have such a family member that works in some artsy category.
➤ • why is the reason she's an art enthusiast?
➥ write down explanation!
° ↷ faceclaim is someone chinese and looks calm and sweet!
➥ reccomendations ; Yiren of Everglow or Elkie of CLC!

➤ • why is the reason she's an art enthusiast? ➥ write down explanation!° ↷ faceclaim is someone chinese and looks calm and sweet!➥ reccomendations ; Yiren of Everglow or Elkie of CLC!