"Yeah...Now I am planning to build lock at very top end of the door so he can't open it again" He predicted.

Zach chuckles then jested, "Make sure to lock the windows, what if he fly out?"

"That'd be so cool!!" Taehyung exclaimed throwing his fist at air when Zach let him go feeling safe.

"Don't give him new ideas" His father countered and added, "Come inside, I need you to show you something" He said directing toward Zach.

His friend nodded standing up on his feet before following him inside when Taehyung voice stopped both of them.

"I want to see too" Taehyung pout, "That strawberry juice"

Both wizard look at eachother unsurely before Taemin speak looking at Taehyung, "It's not strawberry juice and it's for adult high tier only. When you will grow up you can drink all you want.."

Suddenly all playfulness washes away from his face as he stares at them with serious narrow eyes.

Both wizard got taken back by his sudden change of behaviour but doesn't let it show on their faces. Zach tugged Taemin's robe slightly "Let's go inside" He whispered. Because longer they stay, more he will get chance to plead.

They can't let him touch magical portion, not when he is half-human.

Taemin gives Zach quick nod before looking at Taehyung with smile "You wait here, we will be right back" He said closing the door behind.

In silence both stroll toward the table where his newly made liquid is. Zach knows too well that behind Taemin's normal-looking mask is father who is breaking apart inside from fear of losing his only child.

The way he always get mini heartattacks whenever Taehyung sneak inside this room or comes close to any magic but not let it show on his face it's quite unsettling and awful

He is literally living everyday of his life in biggest fear.

"This is the portion I made just now" Taemin muttered unemotionally.

"How old he is?"

Taemin pauses before looking at hiis friend with sadness lingers over his features, "He is 5 years old but after few months he'll turn 6"

Silence again fills in as they exchange sad gazes with reassuring unspoken messages.

"Keep eye on him, the look he gave us back there doesn't look normal to me. He is Half-human who inherited intelligence from his genetics that "we" wizards can't think about"

Taemin shut his eye letting out shaky breath as fear hammering in his heart, "I will" He nodded

"But question is how long you will able to do that?"

"Taehyung!" Taemin called the boy who hasn't spoken a word since Zach left.

He look up from his book as he was skillfully drawing some doodles of stars, moutain, crown etc with same serious expression.

"Tonight is star gazing Festival at Castle's garden, would you like to go with me?"

Taehyung didn't respond but close his book getting up indicating he is coming. Taemin smiled happily extending his hand toward Taehyung to hold it.

The palace garden was decorated and was looking very beautiful even though it was pretty simple. The table has plain cloth covering it with boutique of flowers placed in middle of it with white chairs. The atmosphere was calm as everyone was formally chattering with drinks in their hand and some people was gazing at milky way which could be seen in sky. The golden light emitting from castle large windows was making everything along with castle itself look more magnificiant.