part 3

Nejire pov
I'm sitting in a room with All Might, principal Nezu, Psykik, some first year and many other from the staff.
"Let me get this strait" I said "YOU, want to go and spy on my boyfriend because he has white hair, do you realize how dumb that sounds"
"Please miss Hado, it could save a life"
"Hmmf, ok"

TimeSkip

Nejire pov
We are trailing Izuku, I also learned about All Might's son who dissapeard who was named Izuku.
Anyway Izuku turns and starts going into shady parts of town as if he has to meet someone, and then, I hear it the beginning of the worst words I ever heard.

Deku pov
I arrive at the abandoned werehouse and call out "Tomura, I know you are here"
A black mist appears and Shigaraki comes out
"A Izuku, long time no see"
"What do you want Tomura?"
"I want you to join us"

"HAHAHHAHAHAH, are you serious, NO I'm not becoming a villan"
"Izuku listen, the fact is that your only friend, that girlfriend of yours will learn your secret soon"
"Not if I hide it well"
"How can you hide it, you eat human flesh, how do you plan on making it work huh, she will learn and throw you away just like everyone else. Join us, everyone else left you for something you can't control. When you where quirkless you were shuned and abandoned by your parents, pro heros no less, and you were beaten to a pulp on a daily basis, and now o now you have to eat people. The fact is that unless you join us you will live all alone hated by villans and heros alike"

"So be it, if I am hated so be it, if I'm all alone so be it, but I can't betraye Nejire by joining you"
"O well, wort a shot , by the way to r girlfriend is crying behind you"

"WHAT??!"

Nejire pov
I was crying. I sat there hearing that my boyfriend, the nicest guy ever was a monster. He looked at me and said
"Nejire..."
"Is it true?...    That you are a monster"
"Well... Hmm... Look Nejire I'm not going to lie to you. My quirk is called ghoul and it changed me...
You see I'm no longer capable of eating normal food, it is like poison to me, what am I suppose to do, wait in a corner to die. I only killed criminals and not that many I'm not a monster."

"But... I suppose that no longer matters since you know this will be the last time we speak, I'll miss you Nejire, goodbye"
And he left red spikes came out of his back and he climbed and left. I could hear heros going after him but I was broken.
He wasn't a monster, he just wanted to live, was that a crime. I knew what must be done.

Deku pov
I ran crying, I put my mask on, damn Tomura he ruined everything, I lost it all again. I had nothing again.

Then I saw it

Nejire...