PLAGUE ON WESTERN MINDS

(Please read this with an open mind)

I believe that the myth of the Apocalypse and the End of Times perdictions have plagued the Western minds lately, with th tales of death and destruction of the world. This plague on the western minds has kept the western world in the strong grip of grief and suffering on humankind.

The good news is that I believe that this plague on Western minds coming to an end. I stumbled upon this spiritual knowledge by reading a monumental spiritual work A Course in Miracles. This spiritual talks about the "Celestial Speed-Up" prophecy.  what this profecy says is that God has employed a few Special Agents (called the God's Teachers) who are completing thei part of Atonement.

With the help of these God's teachers, I believe that Western minds will be restored to their true position as learner of this special knowledge. At first, a few will offer the "little willingness" or become willing to experience a continuous strean of spiritual knowledge.

This will follow a rapid expansion of spiritual knowledge into many Western minds and then, ultimately, into the minds of all humankind on the Planet earth. This will initiate the "second coming" in human consciousness and eventually end the plague on the Western minds.

I have documented in a journal called The Original Sin: Correcting the Perception of Separation from God. Log on to my website: www.theoriginalsinstory.com.  Or emailto: mushjaa@aol.com for free info.

THANKS

Mushtaq, Author

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 24, 2011 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

HELP WANTEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें