miss me with the bullshit love

She pulled out the parking lot and the twins behind us she took a blunt out the ash tray and handed it to me I looked at it like it was a bomb she laughed at me and put it to her mouth lit it and hit it twice and handed it back to me I knew once she hit it that it was safe so I took it but that doesn't mean I wasn't still pissed and scared ...why the fuck are you doing this is this supposed to be pay back for the past , she just looked at me and looked back at the rode ... come on you gone fuck me up because I beat your girl ass your pathetic forreal she just started laughed at me shut the fuck up before I do decide to fuck you up and she's not my girlfriend but if you want her to be then she will be now shut up I looked at her and slapped her I fucking hate you zoey she looked at me with a look I never seen before I really really really really hope you know your gonna regret that shit I dont fucking care you bitchs set up and if ima die I rather die cussing yo ass out real nigga shit she sucked her jaw in and let lose we drove for another heart aching 10mins and we come to this rode its full of cars and I see sneakers pull up beside us I seen other cars it look like a scene from the fast in the furious I was always told zoey I wanted to see it in person along time ago but was I really here did she really bring me her I was confused by it all underneath I felt bad for what I had done said to her she looked at me and started speaking vivi Im not mad with you I know you didnt mean that shit but I did mean it when I said you was gonna regret that slap tho dead ass serious I learned alot in the army even about this zoeys has always had skill in the rode I mean mad skill and so did the twins they started pushing the gas and sum some threw a flag they both took off I was in amazement I started crying because I couldn't believe this shit I was really in a street race then I got pissed again zoey looked at me in confusion as she seen me go from crying to lost of emotion to a pissed face again girl what are yoy going threw right now are seriously having a mental break down or something why was you there with her if she wasn't your girlfriend why did you answer the phone and call her bae it just doesn't add up to me and why are you here with me why aren't you with her explain that part as she hit a sharp turn with one hand looking dangerously sexy while doing it she answered me at the same time I was setting her up for the failure the baby she was carrying I thought it was mine for the last two years she fucked up and didn't deleted her Facebook password while I was over seas I decided to go on there and write something cute o. Her wall while I was signed in I started receiving message so I decided to watch and read as her and some man messaged back and forth until she fucked up and said the baby was his and she wants to continue to lead me on and he was I on it I was gonna throw these in her face she handed me a folder with all the message from the inbox and the person the other line was Nha'laysjah she was pissed because I forgot to bring her , her peanut eggs and peanuts because I was to busy fucking you don't worry I didnt tell her that part tho are you happy now I just looked at her feeling so stupid im sorry zoey oh trust me I know you are she said with. A wink we won the race and sat around fora good 2hours with the people who where there to have fun some where her army buddies some where her crew members after we finished catching up with eachother we left I asked her where we were going next she didnt say anything we drove for atleast a good 2 more and ended up on diamond rock it was almost 6 in the morning she told me get out the car and follow her she grabbed a bag I paused girl come on here I gone hurt you unless you want me to I winked at her I know what yall, saying why the fuck do I still let this woman do me the way she does shit Its that bullshit love the kinda love that we will hurt eachother until we die but still end up together but I plan to put a end to that cycle for good tonight I was going to show her a whole new meaning of love Im just done with the dumb shit I wany her and only her so tonight I was putting everything on the table I walk to vivi and grabbed her hand I walkef her to the end of diamonds point I made het turn around and I laid a blanket down and turned her back around she looked confused but I reassured her it was okay I laid her next to me and I spoke a poem in her ear "we live today because tomorrow is never promised we live for the future not regretting the past I don't regret my choices in life but I would regret not loving you each and every day I would always regret not waking up to see your face my love is god giving Nd you are the 2nd best gift he gave me in life I cant picture days with out you if I was to go my days with you missing I wouldn't be a complete so let my heart love yours and yours love mine, I held her tight as the 2nd most gorgeous beautiful outstanding site appeared before are eyes we watched the morning come in and she noticed under us was a ocean see no ever knew diamond was right over the ocean except for lovers and oldies I felt her grip my hand I could hear het crying I held her tighter I kissed her on her shoulder and took a picture of us both in the movie light and I told her this is whats love really feels like and I laided her down and made love to her until she was knocked out I put her back in the car drove her to her crib when I pulled up it was some girl standing there looking pissed as ever when I got closer my heart stopped beating I forgot what I had done in the army I didnt think It would find me but fuck what im I gonna do?????

Yeah kinda short but the next chapter will be epic sorry brain fart yall please give me some ideas please