Chapter Eighty-Nine.

Comincia dall'inizio

  We decided to call it an early night because Gianna and Harry were tired from travelling, which is understandable. Harry took his bag and retreated to Fletcher's room and Joe pulled out the sofa to the sofa-bed for Gianna and I put sheets and duvet on it.

  "Thank you," Gianna said as she gave me a hug.

  "No problem," I smiled, "Goodnight."

  "Goodnight."

  Joe and I then went into our room after quickly checking on the kids. We watched some television before turning it off and just chatting for a bit.

  "I love you," I smiled to Joe, giving him a kiss.

  "I love you too, babe," Joe mumbled before he fell asleep, in which I quickly followed.

  The next morning I woke up and decided to go check on the kids. Lia was awake, so I picked her up and sat her on my hip. I carried her back through into our room, before realizing her diaper is dirty. Shit, all the diapers are in Fletcher's room. Joe was now awake and sat up in bed, I gave him Lia.

  "I'll be right back, I need a diaper from Fletch's room," I groaned.

  "Okay," Joe said.

  I didn't want to disturb Harry, but I'm sure he'll understand, if I do disturb him. I opened the door and saw Harry still asleep on the air mattress. I crept to the changing table and grabbed wipes, baby powder, and diapers.

  "Huh? Oh good morning," Harry mumbled.

  "Sorry, I forgot to get this stuff," I apologized.

  "No, you're fine," Harry said as he sat up.

  I saw his eyes quickly look up and down my body, and I suddenly felt really embarassed. Shit, I'm wearing my pajamas. Joe's shirt and panties.

  "Sorry again," I said quickly before leaving the room and closing the door.

  Thankfully Joe's shirt cover my bum, but still, it doesn't leave much to the imagination. I feel really embarassed.

  I returned back to our room and changed Lia.

  "You alright babe?" Joe asked worriedly.

  "Yeah, I'm just embarassed, because Harry woke up and I was in there dressed like this," I said.

  "Don't worry about it, he probably didn't notice," Joe said trying to comfort me.

  "Yeah," I said unsure.

  Whatever, it doesn't matter. Like I said earlier, I'm married now and have an amazing husband and kids that I wouldn't trade for anything. I'm just acting immature.

  After I changed Lia, I slipped on a pair of yoga leggings. Joe and I hung out in our room for a bit, until we could hear that Gianna was awake. We then got up and got the older two kids up too. I carried Maisie and Joe carried Lia.

  "Goodmorning," Gianna smiled.

  "Hey," I smiled,"Are you and Harry going to do anything tourist-y today?"

  "Hm, I'm not exactly sure, probably go see Big Ben and the London Eye, possibly," Gianna shrugged.

  Harry then came into the room and sat next to me on the sofa. This sounds weird, but I recognized his smell, he always smell like spearmint almost. Just the scent of spearmint brings back a lot of memories of when we were dating so many years ago, what now has been forgotten and left unmentioned.

  Maisie started squirming around on my lap, so I let her climb down off the sofa. She toddled around for a while as Gianna, Harry, Joe and I engaged in conversation. I decided to get up and start making breakfast. As I made breakfast, Joe came up behind me and pimched my bum, making me jump.