"I'm gonna interfere whether you like it or not!" Jane hissed," I'm not letting this angel die by your hands."

'I knew it, this is where my story ends...' Y/N thought

I looked at her and she didn't looked bothered by it. Well everything she's ever loved was probably taken from her I can see why she wouldn't mind losing her life.

"Jane wait-"

Y/N yelped and crashed to her knees.

"Y/N!" Jeff, kage, BEN and me shouted

We went to her side and tried to see what was wrong. I then looked at offender to see him smirking.

"Stop it!" I growled

His hand was in a fist and then he let it free. Y/N breathed and I looked at her as she breathed shakily and heavily with her eyes closed.

"If anyone interferes then I can hurt her. She made a deal with me, technically selling her soul to me. I have control of her pain so go ahead, try an stop me." Offender said evilly

Jane growled and stomped her foot.

"You're a monster." She hissed through her teeth

Jeff helped Y/N up and she looked tired. Ej took sally upstairs and I sighed.

"Jane just stop, she's tired just let her rest." I said," plus we're already protecting her so we got it."

"I don't trust you all either! She needs a care of a woman not monsters." She hissed at us

"I-I trust them." Y/N said tired and scared

She then went to jane and seemed shaky.

"I'm Y/N and thanks for trying to help." She said," but I don't care if Im hurt."

Jane looked shocked.

"I don't care if I die or even on the verge of it." She added," I'm just glad I accomplished one thing."

Jane looked like she had sympathy for her and Y/N then walked to offender. He smirked at her and suddenly they were gone, probably to his room.

'Like hell Im letting offender kill her! She's way too sweet and pure to be here!' Jane thought

Jane stormed off like if she now have a plan. I sighed and then yawned.

"Im tired, im gonna head to bed and first thing in the morning im checking on her." I said

"We'll join." Kage said

I nodded and then teleported to my room.

'She's warmed up to jane quick.'

I flopped onto my bed but agreed with jane. Like hell we're letting offender kill her...

Y/N POV

We were suddenly in a room and offender sat on a bed with what looked like silk red sheets, a memory foam mattress, and white soft pillows.

'Whoa! A bed!'

I haven't slept in a bed for years. Offender looked at me and then the bed.

"You gonna lay down or what?" He asked a bit coldly

I was confused.

'Wait I can be in a bed??? A bed? A legit real life bed to sleep in??' I thought confused,' no! I have to be in a dream!'

"Have you never had a bed before?" He suddenly asked

I gave him a more confused look and he groaned a little annoyed.