❣︵𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗︵❣

Start from the beginning

She flinched when she heard blurry punch. She felt something detach from her face and saw Yoongi laughing so much.

"Hyung you are so evil. Don't laugh please."

But Yoongi was loosing so much. He layed on bed and started hitting bed while laughing. There Haneul was so embarrassed as she hit him playingly.

✗✃✧°﹢⇝∴∨──────

"Can you stop laughing? It's been 15 minutes now. You are looking like a creep I swear to god."

"I can't help but to laugh. We experience scared Haneul so less."

She puffed her cheeks cutely making him immediately stop laughing and started sulking. She knew this will work as boys can't see her cute face.

"This is what bitch looks like."

Haneul was so done but then she remembered Namjoon's birthday. Her eyes widen and she covered her mouth and hit his arm calling him.

"What now?"

"We just wasted time. His birthday is some hours. Please hyung think something."

Yoongi also realised and started rubbing his temples. Both savage god were in dilemma and didn't know what to do. They were coming up with some ideas but they were just rejecting them one by one the moment they listen that's when door slammed opened revealing Jimin barging in and jumping on the bed beside them.

"Count me in."

"Where?"

Haneul asked him confused.

"Whatever you are planning there."

Haneul immediately started laughing at the same time Yoongi started laughing. Jimin there was so confused that why they are laughing. It seemed like they got mad for some reasons.

"You both maniacs what happened?"

"You sekki want us to count you in when we don't have anything."

Then Yoongi and Haneul high fived still laughing. Jimin got shocked as he expected them to have something grand but no they don't have.

"Why don't you have anything? You know Jungkook and Tae are planning something grand. They are also planning to call us loosers afterwards if our plan is not great."

Haneul started to get tensed as it involves competition now. She is very competitive in everything. She needed to think then so she shush everyone and starting thinking.

Hours went by but boys were rejecting all her plans. She was getting irritated at this point but she calmed herself.

"Okay how about this one? We will scare him related to something about new come back. Like there is something malfunctioning is happening. He will freak out then he will go to studio immediately. But we will surprise him there will cake , confetti and gifts."

"Shit, this idea is also shit."

Yoongi said while surfing in his mobile phone. While Jimin nodded watching television. Haneul had enough at this point. She stood up and went towards her door and opened it.