Chapter 1

Third Person POV
"Guys come here team meeting!" Daichi, the team captain shouted out for the others in the gym to hear.  As everyone turned to listen to  the captain, Kageyama had just set a ball for Hinata but they both also stopped to listen.   "Owie BAKAYAMA! What was that for!" Hinata had shouted at kageyama after the ball  ended up hitting him on the head.  "HINATA BOKE! I did nothing it's your fault you should've hit the ball!" Kageyama shouted back.   "I don't care who hits the ball just get over here for the team meeting." Daichi has said quite calmly which was totally opposite from the aura he was emmiting after everyone had sat down. "Okay guys now for the summer their won't be any training"- Daichi said before being cut off by Hinata's and Kageyama's. protests before earning themselves a wack on the head for none other that Daichi himself.  "Guys shut up and let me continue. Now then we aren't doing training anymore because we are all taking horse riding lessons for 'enlightenment'." Daichi carried on with explaining everything, uninterrupted even with sudden cheers of excitement and ushers of others trying to calm those excited down.   'What if they find out? Man, they're probably gonna hate me for doing such a weird sport.' Hinata and Sugawara started their train of thought, only to be cut out by Daichi and Kageyama asking them if they are alright as they suddenly went pale.  "Huh- oh yea, Horse Riding??? F-Fun! Can't wait...! Uhmmm..... what stables are we going to?" Asked Sugawara while stuttering and sharing a quick worried glance with hinata.  "Oh we are going to Sunshine Stables." Daichi has spoken after pausing for a moment and trying to calm Nishinoya and Tanaka who are pretending to ride a horse.  The sudden drop of color in Sugawara's and Hinata face went unoticed by the others. Hinata and Sugawara then pulled out their phones and texted each other.
————————————————————————
SMS

Sugawara-Senpai
Hey hinata what are we gonna do they are going to our stables❔❔❔😰😨😥😱

Hinata
No idea, I mean we could play it off sick 😷but we can't let them use our horses 🐎and we need to train for the upcoming competion 💪that's happening at the end of the summer. 🌞

Sugawara-Senpai
True, we can't afford to lose any practice time⏰  but shit we have to get to practice in 15 minutes‼️❗️
————————————————————————
Hinata suddenly rushed out of the gym while Sugawara was telling Daichi they forgot they had to be somewhere also quickly running out of the gym.
Daichi's POV
  After they ran out the gym the others was just looking at each other in awkward silence.  "What's up with those two?" Asahi had asked me. I reply with just a shrug, not giving it any thought.
Sugawara's POV
After we finished running there, they only had about a minute to tack up their horses and get into the training area.  As we both run into their horse's stables to grab them, Hinata sees Pin bringing Damien out and I see Zoe bringing out my horse Charlie out. 
After we quickly thank Pin and Zoe, we get into the arena quickly to start putting up their walls for jump practice while me and my horse is practicing the three pole jump and Hinata is putting together the pussiance wall jump.

•timeskip an hour later•
"Good job guys, but yall better get your horses back in, apparently it's gonna storm later tonight." Pin had shouted across to Hinata and
. We had shouted back an 'okay' and we had quickly got back to putting away the jumps and our horses, and we quickly feed them and make sure our 'babies' have enough hay, then we take their bikes and ride home after we made sure everything is locked.