The next 3 days pass in a blink, Kriya was busy packing that's why she didn't pick up Swayam's call. On the other hand, these 3 days were just like normal for the D3 gang same old college, masti, sleep and repeat.

After 3 days it was the day when Kriya was bidding goodbye to her Massi and was on her way to the airport at that time Swayam called her.

Tring... Tring...

Kriya: Hii Swayam
Swayam: Hey kriya kaha busy ho itna din se call kar raha hu aur tum hoke phone hi nahi utha rahi India aane ki khushi m mujhe hi bhul gayi kya.
Kriya: Are Swayam aasa kuch nahi hai vo packing kar rahi thi toh time hi nahi mila.
Swayam: Aacha vo sab toh thik hai par tum aa kab rahi ho.
Kriya: Next week.
Swayam: Ok nice, vese abhi kaha ho ghar ya NYDA.
kriya: Abhi toh shopping k liye aai hu.
Swayam: Ok then, tum shopping enjoy karo jab free ho jao toh call kar lena. So bye take care.
Kriya: Ok bye.

After some time kriya reached the airport along with Jordon and Emily and they all were waiting for their flight, while Kriya was excited but a little bit scared at the same time.

Emily: Hey guys do you want something I m going to the cafeteria?
Jordan: Yaa I want a cheese sandwich.
Kriya: I will have a coffee.
Emily: Ok ill get that.

Kriya and Jordan nodded in approval and Emily left from there. At that time Jordon saw Kriya who was lost in her thoughts.

Jordon (with concern): Hey Kriya is everything ok, I mean you seem lost.
Kriya: No no it's nothing like that it's just that it's been so long I haven't been there and now all of a sudden it's a bit weird.
Jordan: Aren't you happy that you are going back?
Kriya: Definitely I'm happy.

After that Emily comes there along with the meal and the coffee. Jordon and Emily had their meal and Kriya had her coffee.

Time passed and they finally reached Mumbai after approx 16 hrs long flight and it was 8 in the morning. All three of them were walking towards the cab that was supposed to take them to their guest room.

Kriya (to herself): It's 8 in the morning kya karu abhi jao Swayam k ghar usse surprise dene, par agar vo ghar pe nahi ho toh ek kam karti hu call hi kar leti hu.

*Kriya called Swayam*

Kriya: Hii Swayam.
Swayam: Hey kriya, kya hua aaj humari yaad kaise aa gayi.
Kriya: Kuch nahi bas neend nahi aa rahi thi isliye socha phone karlu. Vese tum batao kya kar rahe ho?
Swayam: Kuch nahi abhi utha hu actually aaj first lecture-free hai toh aaj thoda late jauga college, around 10.
Kriya: Ohh nice thik hai badme baat karte hai tum ko bhi college jana hoga na.
Swayam: Ok then m sham ko call karta hoon.
Kriya: Ok done bye then 👋
Swayam: Ok bye 👋

After that Kriya went to Emily and Jordon who was a little bit ahead.

Kriya: Hey guys listen I'm going to meet my friend so I will see you guys later.
Jordan: But Kriya it's been a very long flight you must be tired I mean you should rest for a while you can meet them later.
Kriya: Jordan that's really nice of you and yes I'm a bit tired but the excitement of meeting my friend is more soo.
Emily: Ok then Kriya you should go and meet them since it's been a long you haven't meet them.
Kriya: Yes I know, but Emily can you please take my luggage to the guest room if you don't mind?
Emily: Why not give me I will do that and you enjoy.
Kriya: Ya and yes thank you and yaa byee guys 👋.
Emily and Jordan together: Byee 👋