Ch.13- Angels & Demons

En başından başla

"On your stomach." He ordered you, pulling out slowly so that you could move and despite yourself you scrambled to get into the position that he wanted you. "Yeah," Kylo approved once you did it, "Stick that pretty ass up in the air for me. Just like that." He coached you, smacking the ass cheek that looked slightly less red from the night's earlier activities.

You groaned in frustration at him, desperate again for him to be inside you as you got onto your hands and knees.

He took his cock into his hands and guided it along your folds, just rubbing you with the head of it to tease you. "You're fucking soaked...You have the wettest, tightest pussy I've ever seen. And it's all mine." Kylo told you in a strained voice, finding it hard to even tease you when he wanted you so badly as well.

You arched your back more, trying to move your hips so that you could get him inside of you.

Kylo grit his teeth at the sight of that, he liked it. "Fuck. Yes, do that. Sit back on my cock." He was concentrated as he held himself in his hand, holding steady as you wiggled your hips, backing up against him. He easily slid inside of you, you were so wet for him.

The both of you moaned loudly at the feeling of it. Kylo didn't move, instead he grabbed one of your ass cheeks and squeezed it to guide you up and down on him. "Ride me just like this, princess." He grunted.

You could hardly hear him say, over the sound of your moans, "Yeah, just like that, fucking take it."

You continued your motions against him, his hand still on your ass to guide you. With the way that you were positioned, he was hitting you in all the right places. He was deeper than normal because of how much he'd been able to relax and stretch you out when you had your leg above your head and it felt so good.

Your moan came out like a whine, grasping at your sheets. You moved down so that you were able to lay your chest against the mattress, while keeping your ass up in the air instead of putting your weight on your hands. This caused him to be able to move in even deeper, your back as arched as much as possible.

"Fuuuuuck." You gasped, your voice wavering each time your ass made impact against his hips.

Kylo started meeting your movements now, thrusting his hips in perfect rhythm with yours. He stared at the way his cock looked moving in and out of you, watching how your pussy completely enveloped him. He grabbed a handful of your hair with one hand, pulling on it so that your head was titled back.

Kylo moved his other hand so that he could put three of his fingers in your mouth. He used his grip on your hair and fingers in your mouth to hold your head in place while he started fucking you mercilessly, so fast and deep.

You were a mess, drooling all over yourself and practically screaming with how loud that you were moaning. You were going to cum soon, this was all too much. You hated to admit but you loved feeling like this with him, like such a whore.

"Do you deserve to cum, slut?" Kylo asked you with a shaky voice as he continued pumping you quickly.

You nodded instantly, making a noise of 'yes'.

"I don't know if I believe you." He groaned. He wasn't sure how he still had it in him to tease you, he was getting so close himself. He had been cock blocked all day and it felt so good to just destroy you after all of it.

You wanted to cry, you whimpered against his fingers in your mouth. You weren't able to talk because of your mouth being full but you wondered if you'd even be able to form words anyways. You didn't even realize a few tears of frustration leaving your eyes.