All through the night

Start from the beginning

"Well you see, us girls decided to have our last night out too and you know us, special occasion means special outfits and clearly you boys think the same by seeing what you're wearing right now" Kaori says pointing to Kuroo's outfit as he was wearing a slightly unbuttoned maroon shirt and some black jeans as well as a very expensive looking watch on his left wrist.  "Sooo we're now going to leave you guys celebrate in your own way and get the party started on our side, bye now!" She concludes grabbing my wrist as we leave them without giving them time to answer us.

The girls and I sit down at our table, order food and drinks and start talking and enjoying our night.

"So are we just going to ignore Kuroo's face when he saw (y/n) or what" Kaori says which makes me choke on my drink.

"Wowowow what do you mean?" I say after coughing a little.

"Girl please don't tell me you did NOT see how he looked at you?" Yukie adds

"Yukie is right he did look at you in a certain way." Kiyoko says digging into her food.

"I mean who wouldn't, you look beautiful in that dress (y/n) chan!" Hitoka adds

"Guyyys stop he probably was looking at you guys or something." I say hiding the visible blush that had now covered my face as they all laugh.

"Uh huh yeah right and he also saw us last night too on the roof too." Yukie says sipping her drink. raising an eyebrow at me.

As she says this my eyes widen and I'm left at a loss for words. How did they know??

"You're probably gonna ask how we know, well it was Kaori that told us she got woken up by hearing the door open and close in the middle of the night so she opened the door to check if anyone was there and she saw you and Kuroo talking then going to the staircase that leads to the roof." Yukie adds as the others nod in agreement and Kaori chuckles.

"I- I mean you're not wrong..." I say shyly as they giggle at my shyness.

"Don't worry (y/n) if you don't want to talk about it yet, you don't have to." Kiyoko says to me smiling.

"Yeah don't feel pressured to talk to us about it yet take your time!" adds Hitoka

"When you're ready you can come talk to us about it" Yukie starts

"And we'll be here to listen" Kaori finishes

"Y-Yeah thanks guys that means a lot, I don't really want to talk about it yet because im not even sure myself but thank you, really." I say smiling to them all.

"Oh I'll be right back guys I need to do something." Kaori then says excusing herself from the table.

Kaori POV

I get up and go to the boys table that was a few tables across ours and try to get Konoha's attention because I have a plan for two people that are currently in this restaurant.

"Konoha! Hey! psst konohaa"

Konoha then turns his head as I sign to him to come here.

"Hey Kaori what is it?"

"Ok I'm gonna need your help"

"Wow sure I mean is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is fine I just need your help for one little thing." I say as I whisper my plan into his ear.

"So what do you say?" I then ask

"Alright you can count on me, I'll try to tell the others without him noticing."