Tumblr Post

This is a Tumblr post I wrote on my blog. I'm including it here because some of the oneshots will be based in this timeline- Calron dating during the summer before Bronze Year.

hufflepuffingdemigod posted:

Calron Summer Dating Headcanons

-Just cuddling for hours in Call's bed before they fall asleep. Aaron forcing himself to stay awake until Call nods off so he can extricate himself and move to the military cot- in case Alastair checks on them. 

-One night he's too tired and he falls asleep.

-Alastair opens the door a crack to do his nightly responsible-father-checkup- making sure no one is dead, chaos-ridden, choking on dirt, asphyxiating, sick, or stabbed- and he sees them sleeping in the same bed, all snuggled up and soft.

-He closes the door quietly so he doesn't wake them up, walks into the kitchen, and pours himself a drink- his boys finally got their shit together.

-Aaron freaks out when he and Call wake up in the same bed- well, Call's mostly unconscious, so Aaron freaks out when he wakes up in the same bed as the sleepy Call.

-Alastair doesn't bring it up at breakfast for a long time, and Aaron starts to think maybe he didn't see, and then Alastair goes all Murray Bauman™ on their asses.

-"Sooooo, kids. How'd you sleep last night?"

-He literally doesn't have time to say anything else because Call and Aaron both start talking at the exact same time.

-All Alastair catches is-

"Chaos-ridden- gay- killer clown!- dating- IT- sorry- Pennywise took the- Tamara said- Havoc- Jasper was a nightmare- and he's scared of the military- Celia kissed- army cot- bisexual disaster of a boyfriend- and didn't say my- I'm really sorry we didn't tell you, Mr. Hunt- and he gets scared whenever his humans go near- shut up Call.

-Because Alastair's super cool, Call finally stops trying to spin a tale about Havoc having a run-in with the military disguised as Pennywise- who the hell even knows where that part came from- and since then being defensive if any of his humans go near something related to the army- Alastair obviously sees through this bullshit right away.

-Now they're way more chill though, since Aaron is no longer scared of Alastair finding out that Aaron's dating Alastair's son and throwing Aaron out, pushing him onto the Rajavis or another home.

-They're out practicing magic and Alastair is tinkering with a car, and Alastair watches as Call ducks under a bolt of fire sent by Aaron, then trips and knocks Aaron to the ground. They both crack up, and are just rolling around laughing. And then somehow they end up kissing and laughing at the same time, flopped down in the overgrown grass.

-Alastair just shakes his head and goes inside.

-One day they're walking Havoc and Call sees Kylie Miles walking her toupée/rat/wig-dog. She glares at Havoc, then sees Aaron. Her eyes widen.

-She probably recognizes him from the Trial. Call is fairly certain Kylie thinks Aaron is hot.

-So Call just kinda sticks his tongue out at her and kisses Aaron fiercely.

-Aaron is mildly puzzled, but like ... okay, sure. So he kisses Call back, and they hold hands as they keep walking.

-Call explains as they're walking away- Kylie has scurried off looking aghast and flustered.

-Aaron cracks up.

YOOO REBLOG AND ADD TO THIS, LET'S MAKE A HUGEASS GUINNESS-WORLD-RECORD-LEVEL HEADCANON POST!