15. the little shop of cas and rick

Start bij het begin

"Have I ever mentioned how much I hate you?" Rick grumbled as Cas practically pulled him out the back door and into the back yard. He was wrapped in a coat and a bright blue turtle neck that Cas had to practically had to force him in. He held his flask and had a bored look on his face as he took a sip.

"I love you too, darlin'," She grinned, letting his hand go as she took a few steps and let herself fall on her back.

"What's so fun about *burp* freezing cold snow anyways?" He asked, looking around at the white blanket over the the backyard. He noticed the snow didn't go past the gate and simply hoped Cas wouldn't notice either. "I-if you g-g-get sick, I'm not-" He started but was cut off a freezing cold ball of snow hitting his face. "Oh it's on, baby," he glared and grabbed his own ball of snow.

"No!" She laughed out as he tossed it at her, quickly dodging it.

An hour and one long snowball fight later, Cas was laying on her back in the snow again while Rick sat next to her. Snow had begun to fall over the back yard, leaving flakes in Cas' green hair and eyelashes. Her footprints mostly covered the backyard as after their snow fight, which Rick was certain he won and Cas was okay with letting him think that, she had paced around trying to think of what to do next. Rick had taken to messing with his phone when she suddenly moved around, placing her head in his lap.

"Rick, would you make a snowman with me?" Cas asked, looking up at him as he rose half his brow. "Please? I wanna make the biggest damn snowman on the whole block!" Cas said, her voice getting high with excitement as she thought about it.

"Do I have a choice?" Rick asked and Cas shook her head. "T-Th-Then why did, why would you bother asking?"

"Because I wanted you to feel included," Cas shrugged slightly and sat up so she was in front of him. She put her around around his neck and just smiled at him. "And so I could thank you, darlin'." She nudged his nose with hers which caused his nose to scrunch up a bit at the feeling but a ghost of a smile was on his face.

"For what?"

"Making it snow just for me," Cas replies quietly and began to twirl a strand of his hair around her finger. She had realized when she peaked over the fence to see the snow didn't go beyond the Smith house. Her other hand had moved to the snow, only to grab a handful and shove it in Rick's face. She giggled loudly as the snow fell to his lap and the remaining snow on his face began to slowly melt due to his body heat. She found it oddly funny. Rick was always cold and always cuddled up to Cas when he had the chance to get some of her body heat.

"I hate you so much," Rick rolled his eyes but Cas could see the smile on his face as the snow melted away.

"Yeah, I love you too, darlin'," She grinned, kissing him quickly.

HANDS
in which cas gets caught admiring rick's hands

Cas groaned loudly, throwing her head back against Rick's lap, the man raising half his brow with an amused smirk. He had a wafer in one hand and his other lazily messing with one of her curls. Rick spent forever trying to decide what to watch before putting some movie on that surely came out long before she was even born. For her, it was horribly boring but Rick seemed to enjoy the movie so she tried to find something to busy herself with while he watched, enjoying the time they had to themselves before the Smith's returned to the house. It was one of the rare times that they had the house completely to themselves, for a few hours at least. Summer and Morty were at school, Beth got called in for work and Jerry was interviewing around at jobs today. The house was silent except for the movie and Rick's occasional chuckles.