Meanwhile, Draco in the back keep glancing at Elora while talking to his friend. Draco thoughts in his mind 'something is different about her but what is it...'

A few seconds later, Hermione and Elora's turned their attention to the teacher who entered the classroom after she just greet them with good morning. Everybody in the class turned their heads to the pink teacher and watched her silently as she writes the 'Ordinary Wizarding Levels' on the board im front of them.

"O. W. L or commonly known as OWLs. Study hard and you will be reward. Failed to do so and the consequences may be severe" she said and sends the book to each students.

" Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven.

But you'll be pleased to know, from now on... you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved... course of defensive magic. Yes?" Hermione raised her hand as the professor turned her attention to Hermione.

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells?"

"Using spells?" Professor Umbridge let out a small laugh or squeak i don't know but what i know is that it hurts my ears. Apparently, everything she says just hurts my ears.

"Well, I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom." she said as she walked to us closer and for the first time I see Hermione giving a teacher the "what the heck are you talking bish" look.

"We're not gonna use magic?" Ron said in a surprised tone.

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way."

"What use is that? If we're attacked, it won't be risk-free." Harry now voice out his opinion.

"Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class." Umbridge suddenly said in a strict tone.

"It is the view of the Ministry... that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient... to get you through your examinations... which, after all, is what school is all about."

"And how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?"

"There is nothing out there, dear. Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself?" uh oh, she's gonna make Harry say his name, Elora's thought.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe Lord Voldemort." I knew it. That boy got a huge courage in him to say his name. The class gone silent that even the sound of pencil drops on to the floor could be heard all across the classroom.

"Now, let me make this quite plain. You have been told... that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie." well, hunny, I lived with him throughout the summer but good job at making yourself believe it, Elora's inner self said.

"It's not a lie. I saw him. I fought him."

"Detention, Mr. Potter."

"Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?"

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident." Umbridge said coldly.

"It was murder. Voldemort killed him."

"Enough! Enough. See me later, Mr. Potter. My office."

Elora raised her hand making the pink lady turned her attention to white hair girl "um, Professor? Could you tell us what kind of spell that could kill Cedric Diggory that he looked like he was was stunned as if he was killed by Avada Kedavra?"

"Ms.. Dumbledore. What a surprise."

"may I know how did the Aurors investigated Diggory's death?"

"I believe that is none of your business, Ms Dumbledore" she said while making her ways towards Elora who's still not backing down.