Chapter 5 - The punch

Start from the beginning

"You heard me. I said that you're not going out with him!" I said with anger.

"Excuse me, but who I go out with is not your concern. So how about you mine your business." Nyla fired back as I eyed her up and down.

"Tell me something, is this what you do, you put tattoos and other shit on your body? No, you show your body to a bunch of strangers like you're some..." I said with anger, till Travis cut in.

"Hey, hey, Kaius, man." Travis said. "Uh, William get your boy."

Nyla put her hand out to stop William from interfering. I glad she stopped him, but mostly I really wanted to finish my sentence. "No, no, William don't."

I glanced at Linda who quickly got up from her chair. Then got Ashley out the way and sat down, right next to Nyla, holding her arm. Nyla looked directly at me then spoke.

"You obviously have a problem with me so finish it... Finish what you were about to say... Say it... Like I'm somewhat?!..." Nyla fired back.

         "Kaius don't do it." Travis warned me.

"Like you're some damn stripper! You should have more respect for yourself!" I said, very annoyed. She smiled and turned to Linda who was very nervous.

"So much for trying right." Nyla said.

"Aww shit, here we go again." Said Linda.

"Kaius, you done it now." Travis said and got out the way. I looked back at Nyla and she leaned in to say something.

"Oh, I got your stripper, but first I'm going to drop some knowledge for your misogynist ass. Art is limitless, it holds no bounds. Nudity in art has been encouraged since the beginning of time in various cultures to this very day. I like what I do...I'm not a stripper who's on a pole shaking my ass for dollar bills! You ignorant stupid ass motherfucker. Don't ever compare what I do to stripping." Nyla said.

"Tread carefully, I don't tolerate disrespect little girl." I said in a cold tone.

"Really, and what about you huh? You just called me a stripper. I find that to be disrespectful just as I find you to be a sorry ass excuse of a man that only knows how to bed women then toss them aside as if they were trash!" Nyla said laughing as everyone gasped.

"Linda, I suggest you teach your bitch of a cousin some fucking manners!" I yelled out.

Nyla yanked Linda's hand away from her. She stood up and threw a drink that she had on the table in my face! I stood up and tried to wipe it off. The fucking bitch!

         "The fuck!" I shouted.

"Call me a bitch again, call me a bitch again! I fuckin' dare you! ... Don't get it twisted, I'm not Simone who puts up with your shit simply because you dick her down on the regular. I'll lay your fuckin' ass out!" Nyla yelled back and I growled right back at her. 

"And you're fucking crazy as shit to ever talk to me in that tone. Watch your fucking mouth or I'll shut it for you!" I smirked.

"I'm not scared of you! Come do it, come shut me up! See that I won't smack fire out your mouth! You pussy ass bitch!" Nyla yelled out as she leaned over the table while Linda and Evan hold her back.

         "Kaius, don't, that's the wrong one!" William pleaded.

There was a long pause at the table, we both continued to stare at each other.

"Linda, let me get out of here. I'm going home." Nyla said as she started to leave.

"Nyla, don't go please!" Linda pleaded.